All England 2010 : the finals (Sunday, march 14th)

Discussion in 'German Open / All England / Swiss Open 2010' started by Thom_bad, Mar 13, 2010.

1. george@chongwei

george@chongwei Regular Member

wrong.... this thread is still standing strongly..:p

2. george@chongwei

george@chongwei Regular Member

That's what we called troublemaker.. this type of thing is no good in this forum;)

3. jasonmarc

jasonmarc Regular Member

I think its insane to suggest to ban anyone in this forum, dont do that...let mods do their job, let them decide......Please !

4. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

..imo, we can help the mods catch & ban members only if:
    - The members are found to have multi-acct/usernames. That's a big no-no.
    - If they only post spam/advertisement msgs. Also a big no-no.
    - If they continue to post only vulgar, rude, offensive languages or personal attacks in their postings. But this one, the mods can delete the posts. Or lock the threads.
    ..otherwise, feel free to express your views/opinions etc. (or if one doesn't like to read certain posts by certain members, then feel free to put those members in the Ignore Buddy list:cool:

5. limsy

limsy Regular Member

kuli
    lol
    this is funny
    if there is someone who broke the law and u are consider as insane to report
    this sentence is insane:eek:

6. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

...which member broke the law?:confused:..which law did the member break?..:confused:..i'm sure the mods have read the postings, but the member is still active/not banned..

7. undeadshot

undeadshot Regular Member

I think he is using real life laws as an analogy. For example, if a thief burgled a jewellery store, you would be insane not to report the theft.

8. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

..and his analogy relates to jasonmarc's posting??..:confused:

9. undeadshot

undeadshot Regular Member

Yup, most probably :p He likes to 'kacau' jasonmarc

10. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

..so, i'm still waiting for the answer(s) to my post #1486..

11. nokh88

nokh88 Regular Member

Badminton Trainee
    Waiting

Sing : Why are we waiting? why are we waiting?

12. Thom_bad

Thom_bad Regular Member

Student
    Please peace :)

all that is useless

13. lcleing

lcleing Regular Member

There are a few levels of annoyance. If you are really agitated by certain act then I agree with you that you might lose sleep. However, my response to that lad is more like when you see someone littering in public and you go on and have little comment on his upbringing. Nothing more than that.

For a member like you who has been around for years, I am sure you know that personal attacks are not encouraged in BC.

Your above posts seems to suggest that we should endure all those misconducts in BC. If I read correctly you seem to suggest(take this analogy): If some students(some BCers) vandalized the school property by conducting graffiti on a public buildings(analogy to personal attack in a public forum), the other student(other BCers) who found out about this should get the authority to repaint the wall(remove the offensive post like you suggested) but ask the authority not to do anything to the person who have done the vandalism.

Initially, I thought I was the only one who found your post to be really odd(No offense), but the other BCers who post before we seem to suggest otherwise.

So now you are suggesting that if a member have not been banned and get away with the rules, that indicates that what the person did was acceptable? If I understand you correctly, then personal attack in BC is the new acceptable standard in BC, and if I can't beat those group who abuse others, I am alright to join the bandwagon. Am I right?

P/S: Seriously, I am not sure whether you honestly have not realize that there's something weird in your argument or you are just trying to take a piss on us. Also, since I am posting.

#1493 lcleing, Mar 21, 2010
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2010
  14. pBmMalaysia

pBmMalaysia Regular Member

badminton coach
    icleing, you got the point and i think ctjcad is just trying to be a nice guy here:cool:

since this guy alexyong has stop his rude posting its no point to continue this off topic discussion. unless he continues we all can be smart people and let the mod do their job.:D

15. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

off topic-..

- It ain't matter how many levels of annoyance there are or one is in. It's either one is annoyed or not. And apparently only those who are complaining about him seem to be annoyed.
    - One can endure (as you suggested) or one can ignore (can also use the Ignore Buddy list link i showed a few posts earlier). Take a look at that option, use it and one won't get his or her blood pressure boiling.:cool:
    - If you're suggesting that member is alexyong, then tell us why he hasn't been banned by the mods (after public and possibly private notifications to the mods)? Are the mods also practicing double standard? Are they allowing personal attacks in BC? Are they joining the bandwagon?
    Or do they understand how to differentiate between what is allowable and what is not?
    My friend, there are many "alexyongs" in BC, who only have a bias toward certain group of players/countries. Yet, how many of them are still around?
    - My friend, all i want to do is give my suggestion, which is: to either endure or ignore (can also use the Ignore Buddy list).
    ..not necessarily he has stopped posting "rude" comments. As long as he's not banned, he could post more of his "rude" comments in the future.

#1495 ctjcad, Mar 21, 2010
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2010
  16. cooler

cooler Regular Member

Surfing, reading fan mails:D, Dilithium Crystal hu
    with so many bad or questionable calls lately, the shame should all fall on the BWF, for keeping pro badminton a backyard game.

17. singhzico

singhzico Regular Member

Postie
    confused

Hi nokh is this concerning me sorry I am lost what is going on?pls clarify if u know anything thx 88:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

18. nokh88

nokh88 Regular Member

Badminton Trainee
    Ha Ha, No it has nothing to do with. Don't worry, be happy.

19. pBmMalaysia

pBmMalaysia Regular Member

badminton coach
    i understand and i know why you mentioned this:D but i won't go in detail so i better pass on this:D

20. extremenanopowe

extremenanopowe Regular Member

Chief Coach. The best and still active.
    www.extreme-power.org or xtremexn.blogspot.com
    Too bad kkk n tbh lost. Doesn't look like a motivated or impressive game at all. ;) well done to Koreans.