All England 2010 : the finals (Sunday, march 14th)

Discussion in 'German Open / All England / Swiss Open 2010' started by Thom_bad, Mar 13, 2010.

1. nokh88

nokh88 Regular Member

Badminton Trainee
    I think you are attacking LCW as a player in particular and his fans in general and not the circumstances how the winning point was won. We should address the system, not criticizing the victor. I think most people would do the same if the winner was PG, Simon or PSH.

2. pBmMalaysia

pBmMalaysia Regular Member

badminton coach
    this guy is pond jumping and his time will be soon ...;)

3. eaglehelang

eaglehelang Regular Member

Ah ha, I see the possiblity of this thread being closed is still large :D

4. hcyong

hcyong Regular Member

Software Engineer
    Please try to refrain from getting others banned.

5. pBmMalaysia

badminton coach
    you look highly on me, thank you but sorry i am not a magician, it is the mod:D

if he is not careful of how he post, he may get warning, if he continues, there is the rules & regulations..:cool:

6. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

..of course you can beat your opponent in baddy by 1 pt, 30-29..;)
    my friend,
    please use the PM function to communicate and get whatever is bothering you w/the "offending" party before jumping from pond to pond and reporting to the mods at the end. That's what the PM function is for (if you don't have one, you can ask the mod to install one for you).:cool:
    Otherwise, everytime you read something that's "offending" to you, you'll complain and report to the mods to ban this and that member.
    If the mod is the magician, i'm sure someone or some people had to tell him, correct?

7. lcleing

lcleing Regular Member

Have you been reading AlexYong's posts before? If you haven't, may I suggest you to read them? If I remember correctly, his previous posts consist of incoherent personal attacks that target Malaysians supporters and LCW particularly. I do not know what was disturbing this poor lad until
    he has to resolve to this type of communication but I have my sympathy on him. I don't know about you, but I personally would not even "dare" to pm a person like him who appears to be very "disturbed".

I am not sure why the mods have not close this yet. It is blatantly obvious that only the haters here are nitpicking on LCW and making noise all over the forum as I don't see them reacting so much(or even responding) to other bad line calls in the tournament(includes PG vs TH's match.

I was there in the tournament and was sitting behind LCW during the finals. To be honest, LCW wasn't exactly the only one who was "lucky" on that day as I noticed a few dubious calls that were in favour of Tago(from my point of view) during that match. I thought one of Tago's smashes and drops were out by the sidelines but the Line judge call it in. LCW looked as if he did not agree with the linejudges but play on nevertheless. So, can we say now that LCW and Tago were equal? So what if the last line call was in favour of LCW? Most of the BCers know that you can't win a match by just one bad line call(if that's possible I would like to take part as well since it's a 50/50 chance) yet they choose to nitpick on this and ignored the other 20 points where LCW play superbly.

The 100th all england championship winners have been concluded and I dare say that everyone of them worked hard and deserved the title. For those that failed to capture the title, better luck next time. Should we just moved on for now?

8. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

- Yes, i've seen 'em. Do they contain a lot of frustration? Yes. Tell me which part of his posts are so bad that you can't sleep well after reading them? Did he use any F or MF or B type of words??..:confused:
    If you or anyone feels so deeply hurt by the posts, then just point out those posts to the mods and ask them delete them, so you won't have to read them. I'll give you a clue: Use the ! icon next to the post to tell the mods. But i would not request to ban the member. Btw, yes, PMing a member like that could also work. If that member is serious in communicatin, he'll reply.
    - There will be haters no matter who wins. As for those haters who are nitpicking on LCW's win, yes, i can only see only a handful of them. But probably not even 5 of them.
    Please don't get too worked up. Ignore them/their posts or laugh at their posts and don't let them raise your blood pressure.:cool:

9. lcleing

lcleing Regular Member

Huh?

:confused::confused: Did I say that I do not sleep well? Don't worry, even the infamous pond jumping Prof P. can't raise my blood pressure let alone the lad you mentioned in your post.
    If you think what he posted were reasonable, then I have nothing more to say. And I certainly won't stop you from pm-ing them.
    Also note that I have not respond to any of those haters posts as that's just a waste of my time, so I have no idea what makes you think that I got all worked up. Have you not posted, I probably won't even bother to log into the forum.

Sorry I beg to differ. I don't see any one posting negative comments, when cuties like Wang Shi Xian won a title. I will stop before it gets off topic again.

#1469 lcleing, Mar 17, 2010
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2010
  10. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

off topic-

- So, if you can sleep peacefully and not have your blood pressure rise, then why the need to chime in on this and point out about the members (e.g. alexyong) that you feel tend make posts "consisting of incoherent personal attacks on M'sia players??"..if his posts don't bother you, then you don't have to chime in and point him out. By doing so, obviously you were somewhat bothered by them..:confused:
    - Did i mention his posts are reasonable? All i mentioned was, if you or anyone else feel that his posts are just "negative", just tell the mods to delete the posts you feel have "personal attacks against M'sians".
    - The point in saying "there will be haters no matter who wins" pertains to the 2 current top MS players: LD and LCW...As they're much more interesting to talk about than your cuties..:cool:

11. undeadshot

undeadshot Regular Member

Should I recommend that this guy be banned? All he does in all his posts is praise Lin Dan and insult LCW and his fans.

12. eaglehelang

eaglehelang Regular Member

The alexyong guy did do so in earlier posts of this thread. Start reading from when LCW's match finished ;)
    Btw, the PM suggestion I dont it will work, it tends to get worse thru PM, happened before.

13. pBmMalaysia

badminton coach
    a smart person don't have to tell the mod to ban anyone, just point out to the mod whether we are allowed to post like that. when the mod sees the post they know what's best, a warning or a ban. ;)

as for pm make sure you are ready to get a rude reply..:D

14. undeadshot

I don't think I dare to PM him......
    so, thread still not being locked?

15. pBmMalaysia

badminton coach
    lets forget alexyong, i am sure when he reads the above posts he will be more cautious.:cool:

16. undeadshot

I guess so......I hope this thread will be locked, although I don't think he will be more cautious.

17. pBmMalaysia

badminton coach
    then better proposed it to be closed as the final is over unless you guys still have something to post. i am done here:):)

18. hcyong

hcyong Regular Member

Software Engineer
    I personally don't like the idea of trying to get people banned. Insults are part of life, and you should learn how to take it. And to be honest, insults are dished out from both sides of the aisle.

19. jasonmarc

jasonmarc Regular Member

Me too, agree with hcyong.......:):)

20. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

off topic-..

..why? do you how many of the same type of member who like to "praise LD and insult LCW and his fans" are in this forum??..
    I've read his earlier posts in this thread.......as well as his past posts. So??
    If anyone doesn't like his posts, then they can use the Ignore Buddy function. I'm sure you know that function. If don't know, take a look at this thread:
    http://www.badmintoncentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=79305&page=7
    ..and who's the smart person(s) who suggested to ban Pemuda??..:confused:

I know you're still giddy over LCW's and Misbun's success in this yr's AE, but please lah, my friend, why do you need to get worked up over a member, like alexyong's comments??..:confused:
    ..do you know alexyong is probably laughing over you guys getting worked up over his posts??..:confused::eek: