All England 2007: Day 4 (3/09) Quarter Final

Discussion in 'German Open / All England / Swiss Open 2007' started by Syaoran_Style, Mar 8, 2007.

1. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

Some surprises on QF day..

...well, there were some but not much..here are the "significant" ones:
    - LCW losing in 2 close straight sets to CY...
    - INA's XD pair NW/LN losing to CHN's unheralded pair of YY/HHB in straight sets..

2. Felicia_txh

Felicia_txh Regular Member

Student
    LCW lost again to China player!!:crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :confused:

3. ck1981

ck1981 Regular Member

Don't feel shocked, it's normal for LCW right? What's new? I can't foresee his improvement in the coming years and I would be surprised if he can beat China players one day.
    When can Malaysia produce a world champion like Lin Dan? Malaysia BAM sent a lot of men singles to this tournament but most of them lost in the early rounds. So disappointing!!

4. Han

Han Regular Member

Engineer
    Chong Wei will have chance to revenge in Swiss Open, we know his skill and stamina are in par with the world class players so need more win to boost his confidence ... I think he will do well in Swiss Open.

5. black_knight006

black_knight006 Regular Member

Work at a pro-shop
    Syaorsan, here is where I differ:

MS:
    KENNETH JONASSEN over Chen Jin?!?!?!?!:eek: Are you on drugs:confused: If Chen Jin loses:crying: Because A). I have money on him and B). it's like betting for free money. There is a 10% chance that Jonassen will win.

WS:
    I agree that Zhang Ning will win her women's singles, but barely. Most likely a 3 game match. Actually no, I think WMC will win. Well.....maybe Zhang, but maybe WMC, but then again....URGH!! It's too hard to choose, so even I think. But I'm gonna end up giving it to Zhang just because of the gold.

MD & WD:
    I agree on all accounts. Altho if you said Peter Gade would make it past the first round I would have agreed as well.:cool:

XD:
    Kellog & Clark to win over the Koreans, and Emms/Robertson to win, now that Nathan has cut his hair he has less weight holding him down:p

We'll see how it pans out!!:)

6. cooler

cooler Regular Member

Surfing, reading fan mails:D, Dilithium Crystal hu
    under the OSS, wmc might have a chance but under NSS, no chance using 'tiring her out' tactic