All About Djarum Indonesia Open Super Series Premier 2011(Photos,News,etc)

Discussion in 'Thailand / Singapore / Indonesia Open 2011' started by miksss, Jun 1, 2011.

1. extremenanopowe

extremenanopowe Regular Member

Chief Coach. The best and still active.
    www.extreme-power.org or xtremexn.blogspot.com
    The best pictures and clearest so far. What camera is this? Hollywood camera? Saina one is good. God like. ;)

2. cobalt

cobalt Moderator

Yes
    Is that Handoyo in the coaches chair?

Nadya-Melati-tunjukan-performacenya.jpg

3. miksss

miksss Regular Member

4. miksss

miksss Regular Member

5. miksss

miksss Regular Member

another pictures.... LCW and Firda

Firdasari-menangisi-kekalahannya.jpg Jump-Smeeesh-dari-Chong-Wei-Lee.jpg

6. miksss

miksss Regular Member

pictures taken from pbdjarum webiste..

pic9b86e.jpg pic62bb49ace3.jpg pic92df6444be08.jpg pic3a8dc3202e2f.jpg pic71b9ce8bcd.jpg pic5d7104a31108.jpg pic39fbe7cb87.jpg pic1cac42d840.jpg pic27cdc29.jpg

7. miksss

miksss Regular Member

Players enjoy star treatment at event
    Niken Prathivi, The Jakarta Post, Jakarta | Sat, 06/25/2011 8:00 AM

About 30 visitors at the 2011 Djarum Indonesia Open Superseries Premier badminton tournament attended a special meet-and-greet the players event at the Jakarta Super Series badminton tournament in Senayan, South Jakarta, on Friday afternoon.

The visitors ranged from cheerful teenage school girls to fashionable young men.

The outdoor-session began after about a 10-minute wait. The young girls in attendance made sure they had a strategic position among the crowd to take pictures of the players.

Sporting a casual T-shirt, short pants and flip-flops, Lee emerged from the players’ entrance all smiles and waving to his gleeful fans. He greeted his fans for about 20 minutes.

Lee, who had earlier said he could not speak English well, but could understand the language, used
    body language to communicate with his fans.

Although accompanied by South Korean shuttler Ko Sung-hyun, Lee was still the main attraction at the meet-and-greet.

“Hi, all. I’m Lee Yong-dae from South Korea,” Lee said through a translator.

The 22 year old said that he was happy to have returned to Indonesia on his fifth visit.

“It is fun to meet the fans, but I don’t really like to be pushed over or touched,” he said.

The organizers seemed to understand that most of the girls were hell bent on having their picture taken with their idol, and two MCs asked three trivial questions in order to allow the fans to come near Lee and have their unforgettable photo session.

One of the lucky fans, Nadia Khanza, finally got her chance to stand just centimeters away with Lee.

Nadia was seen jumping and squeaking in excitement after the session.

“I am so, very happy to finally have a picture with him [Lee]!” the 10th grader at senior high school SMA 28 in Jakarta told The Jakarta Post with great enthusiasm.

“I’ve been a fan of Yong-dae since 2008. My fondness for him is not just due to his physical appearance but also his fast play,” said Nadia, adding that she had taken pictures of Lee last year, but only from afar.

She said that she would watch the final of the Open despite that Lee and his doubles partner Jung Jae-sung had lost to Indonesians Angga Pratama and Ryan Agung Saputra on Thursday.

Besides Lee, the organizers also introduced Indonesian mixed doubles team Fran Kurniawan and retired Indonesian badminton player Ricky Subagja to the crowd at the event.

http://www.thejakartapost.com/news/2011/06/25/players-enjoy-star-treatment-event.html

8. extremenanopowe

Naughty natsir for gripping tantowi's butt.. lol. ;) A good camera man. Perfect moments. ;)

9. miksss

miksss Regular Member

10. miksss

miksss Regular Member

Boe praise Kido-Hendra

JAKARTA - Despite the defeat of the hands of Indonesian formidable doubles pair, Markis Kido-Hendra Setiawan, Mathias Boe still provide an appreciation of the victory achieved by the pair from Indonesia.

In the match that took place on Friday (06/24/2011) afternoon, Mathias Boe-Carsten Mogensen had give resistence to the Kido-Hendra especially late in the second set when they are in positions to force deuce 20-20 . But unfortunately, Kido-Hendra able to take advantage of the opportunity and managed to reach 22 points first.

"They're good players and they are very strong. They played well today, "Boe said after the match. In the same occasion, Boe claimed that the game Kido-Hendra very much different. According to him, Kido-Hendra style managed to make Boe-Mogensen difficult to compensate them.

"It's hard to face the Kido-Hendra who played in their own way. They played really well. Their game are very quick with their drive, Congratulations to them. Hopefully they can survive until the tournament ends, "Boe continued claiming to be enthusiastic about playing in front of hundreds of supporters of Indonesia who came to Istora.

"No, I'm not bothered. I really like this atmosphere and I am pleased with this crowd. It makes me happy. Indonesia is the home of badminton, "he said.

http://sports.okezone.com/read/2011/06/24/40/472325/boe-puji-kido-hendra

11. extremenanopowe

lyd looked as if he got 'stomach ache'. lol. ;)

12. suetyan

suetyan Regular Member

Japan flag on Juliane Schenk's shirt??? :D But, her shirt looks very nice, very feminine

Attached Files:

13. yan_brot

yan_brot Regular Member

civil servant
    Guys I'm already inside the istora now,the crowd has been so crazy,and it just like inside the pub:disco,the laser&the lights are so awrsome,tjthe dancers r sexy,and the Dios really emtertain us with their silly dance...a good time to wait the match started...well let's get the party started . I'm so exited now

14. Isegrim

Isegrim Regular Member

this is the logo of the german bundeswehr which is supporting her career

15. Jagdpanther

Jagdpanther Regular Member

Uni Student
    Bundeswehr? The German Army? That's really something! :eek:

16. kwun

kwun Administrator

BC Janitor
    awesome to see how well the tournament was planned and executed. and how everyone are having a great time. i just wish i can join in the fun.

17. suetyan

suetyan Regular Member

can you tell me more about that? I am curious.

18. Isegrim

Isegrim Regular Member

the german bundeswehr has a special programm for athletes to support their career. you have to complete a military training and after you finished it you are able to concentrate on sports and dont have much duties to the army.
    so, many athletes of "unpopular" sports without much money and attention in public choose this way to get professional.
    thats all i know ;)
    i dont know any details... but i think in china it is not different, isnt it?

19. Cheung

Cheung Moderator

wannabe badminton phototaker
    Hau-ge asked me to go, said it was going to be fantastic but....aww, regret not going now.:((

20. george@chongwei

george@chongwei Regular Member

There's always next year;)