Alibaba Stringing Machine

Discussion in 'Badminton Stringing Techniques & Tools' started by holytoa, Nov 2, 2020.

1. holytoa

holytoa Regular Member

Hi all,

planning to look for a brand new electronic stringing machine on Alibaba. Budget around $3k-$4k AUD ($2.5kUSD)

stringing load is about 30-50 racquets a week minimum. I use Yonex ES5 Protech at work but hoping to do some stringing at home for a side business and can't afford a Yonex or Victor brand yet. Would like to see what fellow Bcérs think of other brands and would recommend me on some stringing machines to get.

TIA

2. Super85

Super85 Regular Member

Hmm...because you stringing on Yonex machines usually, I guess it will be frustrating to go down to much on quality, why not look for a high-end secondhand machine? Otherwise, I would look on well proven quality brands like GAMA, ALPHA, XPIDER etc...but I guess you’ll already be to high on budget then.

Or take a look on machines like Siboasi S3169, AEF CM7, Tennisman StringMaster Deluxe Le

3. holytoa

holytoa Regular Member

where can i find secondhand machines online? Australia pretty much doesn't have much options in terms of brand new or secondhand options.

do u happen to know the difference between the S2169 model and the S3169 model?

4. Super85

Super85 Regular Member

Same turntable components but 2169 has no moveble towers, so badminton only. S3169 got moveble towers for any racket sports. Stringclamps on Siboasi is not the best so that will maybe be needed others if you stringing thin strings near 30lbs.

5. Super85

Super85 Regular Member

s_mair likes this.
  6. holytoa

holytoa Regular Member

my main aim is just badminton only. what other string clamps can I get? would i be able to buy yonex clamps (not flying clamps) online anywhere?

7. holytoa

holytoa Regular Member

this looks like a decent machine, but could I trouble you to go on Alibaba to find something similar?

8. Super85

Super85 Regular Member

Yonex got a different pin system on their clamps, and will be to expensive. Gamma/Merco and Xpider clamps is the best option I know for regular (12.0 mm)pin stringclamps.

9. Super85

Super85 Regular Member

Buy this as fast as you can!!! ;) I calculated the shipping-cost to Sweden and it was only 48$.
    https://www.proracket.net/products/...85172&pr_ref_pid=4496962715700&pr_seq=uniform

Seriously, I have been looking on good machines on Alibaba, and there is some Xpider versions I would trust but it’s up on almost 4000$, also T-Rex machines that looks interesting but I don’t know any more deeper information about their quality.

My fried likes his Siboasi S3169, and I also thinks it does the job with approved for the money. If it was me... I would just have been worried about what happens if I got problems with the machine, feels like it can be difficult to get in touch with the company through alibaba then... or I'm wrong. The Tenx machine is already located in Australia with service support, it would feel like a much safer purchase in my eyes.

10. holytoa

holytoa Regular Member

Thank you so much for your help!

11. holytoa

holytoa Regular Member

sorry to bother you again, boss decides to up the budget slightly up to $4000 USD.

would that be open up to more better models?

12. Super85

Super85 Regular Member

Yes it would! Specially would it take you closer to those big brands which have good quality products and stabile service commitments.

Here are some machines that I think maintains a high level.

https://www.alibaba.com/product-det...592.html?spm=a2700.7724857.0.0.68e86613AyNo9q

https://www.alibaba.com/product-det...997.html?spm=a2700.7724857.0.0.68e86613AyNo9q

https://www.wilson.com/en-us/badminton/stringing-machine/baiardo-l-stringing-machine

https://www.tenniswarehouse.com.au/spinfire-furnace.html

13. holytoa

holytoa Regular Member

i had some local stringer friends used the Li Ning machine u linked, they didn't like the machine as the tension pull wasn't consistent and the clamps are as good.

Looking at the spin fire furnace but comparing with the wilson machine and the previously mentioned tenxpro machine. which would be better?

14. Super85

Super85 Regular Member

I’m pretty shure that the Tenxpro, Alpha Ghost 2 and the Spinfire Furnace is the same machine, and there are a lot of Youtube videos out on that machine to form your own opinion about what you think of it, which I think is the right way to go to decide...I’m just here for some advise and tips. :)

I’m just interessed in machines and Google them alltime and likes to compare them, then there will always be different personal opinions and experiences about the machines how they perfom. Personally for what I’ve seen on YouTube, so had I voted for the Wilson Baiardo Lite...it looks really luxuary an firm built.