Adidas racket closest to TKFE

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by AdamMorin, Jan 29, 2023.

1. AdamMorin

AdamMorin Regular Member

I love in Canada so getting Adidas is nearly impossible. I'd like to find a way to import one. I love the design, look and everything about the Adidas lineups. I just have no way of testing or anything.

Any insight on which one best resembles the TKFE or even the 88S? Those were my 2 main rackets over the past 5 years.

2. Budi

Budi Regular Member

Why looking at Adidas? Its already end for them & any racket available are just what left over stock. But if u just want to own Adidas, then its fine i guest but dont hope to find a replacement in the future.

Anyway about racket, Kalkul A5 & P8 are their great racket. Never try 88S nor TKFE but would recommend any of those 2 racket.
    A5 are for alrounder oriented while P8 are more on offensive but not in extreme way.

3. AdamMorin

AdamMorin Regular Member

It's not like I want Adidas just to have it. I don't actually own anything Adidas in my life lol.

I didn't realize they stopped producing rackets either. I've heard good things about their rackets. I just remember looking through their catalog and liking all the color schemes, looks and overall design.

I guess if they are out of the business now. I won't worry about it :(

4. Budi

Budi Regular Member

To bad Adidas Management didnt know they had a great product to offer. But well, they never dive deep into badminton world themself just trying their luck & giveup mid way.

5. Savage Attack

Savage Attack Regular Member

Student
  6. slim416

slim416 Regular Member

Some the the Adidas rackets were available in Canada for a short time a while ago. My brother got me a Wucht P8 a couple of Christmas ago but i never really got into it - it was too head heavy and stiff for my taste - it would say it is more like an Astrox 99 then the TK-FE or 88S. But if you want to try it, I am willing to part with it. I am in Calgary

7. AdamMorin

AdamMorin Regular Member

Appreciate the gesture! Unfortunately, I am beyond my prime and have rotator cuff issues, old injuries. I cannot wield a head heavy racket anymore. Even balance is as far as I can go.

8. slim416

slim416 Regular Member

No worries! There is actually a few Adidas rackets up for sale in Calgary at the moment on FB marketplace

9. Khamenman

Khamenman Regular Member

I used to own Adidas Kalkul A5 and I think it's a very good all-rounded, even balance racket similar to Arcsaber. I would say it is even a better racket tha the old Arcsaber. Unfortunately I decided to sell it since a friend was looking for a new racket and I wanted to try new rackets too..