abner dano of Philippines!

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by BadMNTN_abner, Oct 24, 2008.

1. BadMNTN_abner

BadMNTN_abner Regular Member

student
    Im abner dano. 3rd year/BS Computer Science regular student of Roosevelt College Marikina. 19 y/o. my name sucks. it means, an abnormal(abner) damaged(dano) man(patris,my midle name). [​IMG]
    i met badminton in our second year, first semester. i have gone crazy about it that my girlfriend became jealous.haha=D
    di ko alam level ng laro ko, pero siguro yung pagka baliw ko dito level SSS. haha(over ata yun) i became a member of this community last night, and i mean to stay for a lifetime.
    i would love to find a group or club that can teach me more about improving my game. i've never been to any tourney but im willing to train harder than what hard gets so that i may be able to build confidence through experience and fortunately, be on the world.
    badminton is such a magnificient sport. unlike billiard or boxing or other sport, we dont have someone to represent us to the world (xempre ung mga asuncion) but still, the badminton environment in our country revolve so fast. gets? it means, badminton is here to stay.
    and yeah, i did not only love badminton because of the common reasons like physical fitness or time killer.

i love badminton because i love badminton!

2. Oldhand

Oldhand Moderator

Broadcast Systems Integration
    Welcome to BC, BadMNTN_abner :)
    Have fun here.

3. ants

ants Regular Member

Entrepreneur , Modern Nomad
    Welcome.. its better to learn badminton on court than in forums. Practise makes perfect. Online.. you can only type.. not swing. However websites does provide some technical and "how to" knowledge. To apply it.. better in badminton court and ask the coach.
    Glad that you love badminton.

4. george@chongwei

george@chongwei Regular Member

oh, just realised that u had created a thread about yourselves here.:)
    anyway, welcome to bc forum and have fun here!!:)

5. venkatesh

venkatesh Regular Member

editor
    see what you made me do? I followed this thread all the way from the topic about insulting our sport. :D :)

Welcome Abner Dano!!!!

6. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

Welcome..

..to BCBF, BadMNTN_abner(Abner)!:)..Thank goodness you're planning to stay in this forum for a lifetime:cool:..Good to hear you are "crazy" about baddy even to an extent of making your girlfriend jealous (hey, maybe she'll pick up on the sport too, thanks to you;)).
    Yeah, lots of BC members from Filipina. You can check out those awesome players in the Places to Play/Local Events->Philippines sub-forum/section. And yes, you'll improve a lot by actually playing the sport. Here, i guess you'll get the entertainment side of it....:p
    Anyway, kickback, relax and enjoy surfing the forum!;):cool:

7. george@chongwei

should i say `mabuhai` to u guys/???:p

8. venkatesh

venkatesh Regular Member

editor
    it's spelled "MABUHAY". but that's passe so it's rarely used in our country. we only use it to welcome foreigners. presently, most people here speak TagLish (combination of Tagalog, our official dialect, and English). e.g., "Pare, welcome dito sa forum", which means "Brother, you're welcome here in this forum." ;) Philippine language 101

9. george@chongwei

oh, i see..
    next time u can teach me more Filipino words already :p:p
    u can be my Philippine teacher.:D:)