A Message to Badminton Club Organizers. Would You Like Sample Shuttlecocks?

Discussion in 'Shuttlecock' started by MarketWizard, Jan 12, 2021.

1. MarketWizard

MarketWizard Regular Member

As stated in thread a couple of weeks ago, I am in the midst of launching my own shuttlecocks and would like to send free samples to club organizers or anyone in the position of authority to make shuttlecock buying decisions in bulk within the US. If you're looking for a better deal, I'd like to send you a sample of my shuttles and hopefully earn your repeat business for the long term.

I have a limited supply of samples and unfortunately, I'm not made of money :(
    Although there's nothing preventing anyone from abusing this to get a free tube as there's little I can do to verify, it would go a long way for me, my business, and my wallet, if you accepted it only if you matched the conditions I listed above, and operate on the honor system.

Sample speeds are 77, but purchase orders will not be limited to those speeds only.
    Feathers are goose.

Please PM for all other questions about the shuttlecock, pricing, or if you'd like a sample.

Thanks

(I have messaged two mods for permission to post this but never got a reply. In case this violates any of the forum rules, please feel free to take it down. I have searched through numerous sticky posts and don't believe I am violating anything, but again, feel free to take this post down if it's deemed inappropriate.)

2. slair76116

slair76116 Regular Member

Senior Flight Dispatcher

3. precrime3

precrime3 Regular Member

N/A
    Sending a PM!

4. jchang

jchang New Member

Student
    I'm not a club leader, but my group orders about 30-80 dozen every year or two. We're looking for cost-effective shuttles for intermediate play; If we're a good fit, feel free to message me with your contact info!