A little about me

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by fitz, Aug 1, 2016.

1. fitz

fitz New Member

Hello there! Made this account a while ago, and have been lurking even longer so I figured it was about time to introduce myself. I am a 21 year old from Calgary, Canada. I was introduced to badminton around 11-12 years old, just playing around with family and friends. Several of my friends made the junior high team, and while I kept up with them for a bit, they started outpacing me soon enough. As I got older, I became busier with school and girls (one was a little more distracting than the other) and by high school I had stopped playing completely.

I started playing again last year, with friends who kept playing through high school and university, and it has been a rather humbling experience, to say the least. Regardless, it's been great fun and I'm looking forward to continue playing for years to come.

2. latecomer

latecomer Regular Member

selfemploy
    Welcome to join us. Your name suggests that you are super fit, it is a big plus for badminton. Hope you find the information you need in this forum. Have fun and keep improving your game.

3. fitz

fitz New Member

haha not particularly. Working on it though.