________ vs Yonex MusclePower 23?

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by KyMurr, Apr 26, 2012.

1. KyMurr

KyMurr Regular Member

So yea, still on a debate on what kind of racquet to get. I like the feel of my MusclePower 23, but I would like a somewhat top heavy racquet, but I'd like it to be lighter than my MP23. I play a fairly defensive style, alot of cross court drops from the back of the court. Like I've said before, I have a fairly strong smash, but I mostly rely on shot placement rather than constantly going for winners. Any thing you guys think I should get, possibly Victor, if not any other brand? I'm fine with another Yonex, but I wouldn't mind trying something else. Also could you tell me how much the racquets you guys are recommending me?

2. Soybean

Soybean Regular Member

Maybe try checking out the Victor Bravesword Series, they range from medium flex (similar feel to MP23) to a bit stiffer, but doesn't go super stiff. They are slightly head heavy as well and is good in both defence and offence departments. Very good all rounder and has a pretty fast swing speed.

#2 Soybean, Apr 27, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2012
  3. KyMurr

KyMurr Regular Member

And how much would one be? I don't need the newest edition..

4. Soybean

Soybean Regular Member

About $135 for a good low end Bravesword if you purchase online. The Yonex Arcsabers are also very close in feel to MusclePower rackets with the cheapest being about $60-70 for Arcsaber 002 racket.

5. irwan_kho

irwan_kho Regular Member

Account
  6. Aymara

Aymara Regular Member