88s PRO for nanaoflare 700

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by om patel, Apr 22, 2022.

1. om patel

om patel Regular Member

A regular at the club i who is really good badminton player has many rackets and i saw
    Him playing with the Nanoflare 700 so asked to plAy wifh it and nicely he said if you want to trade i dont mind i have many rackets !

i am no way a expert plAyer i am still learning and am a intermediate beginner level.

buy i have the funds so bought the 88s pro casue how easy it is to use and lightweight.

should I trade with him ??

2. SinggihSW

SinggihSW Regular Member

How's your impression about NF700? Do you like it? Have you compare it to your Ax88s Pro? Which one suited you best ?

If you like NF700 more, it isnt a bad choice to trade with him, but if you like your AX88S Pro more, i dont see any reason to trade with him.

I have them both. Both racket is amazing and fairly easy to use. NF700 is faster while Ax88s P is more powerful, just pick one which suited you best.

Just a warn though, ax88sp will stay with you a lot longer than NF700, frame durability issue right there. Mine got cracked from a clash againts ax88d Pro (the one and only clash i ever had while using this racket) and the crack is getting bigger and bigger the more i used it.

om patel likes this.
  3. om patel

om patel Regular Member

Thank you

4. NickifiedNg

NickifiedNg Regular Member

Would recommend you stick with the 88S pro. It's overall a better racket to use.

om patel likes this.
  5. slair76116

slair76116 Regular Member

Senior Flight Dispatcher
    For me the 88Sp lacked power so I took the 88D pro, I have the 700 when I just want speed as its faster than the 88s pro.

to summarize 88s pro for me is between 88d Pro and NF700. I'd rather have the 88D pro and the NF700

6. NickifiedNg

NickifiedNg Regular Member

My main racket used to be the 88S Pro, and I did try but just couldn't get used to the NF700. The NF800 seemed like it was a better fit, faster and packs a harder punch than both 88SP and 700.

7. SinggihSW

SinggihSW Regular Member

I had them all, 88sPro, NF700 and NF800. At first, my main racket was NF700, then i bought NF800 thinking it would be better than NF700, but the stiffness and its compact head ruin my game so much so i keep miss hitting the shuttle. I sold it after a month and bought 88sPro, and i like it very much. For now i stick with 88s Pro more than NF700. I would use NF700 only if im not fit enough to play.

8. Kwarevo

Kwarevo Regular Member

88s pro is more expensive than NF 700.
    You should try his racket and he should try your racket.
    If you like NF 700 more ask for trade.
    If you don't but he like, ask for more money haha

9. Cheung

Cheung Moderator

wannabe badminton phototaker
    Do people prefer the 88s Pro 4U or 3U version