2016 XiamenAir AUSTRALIAN Open Superseries : FINALS (12th June)

Discussion in 'Indonesia Open / Australian Open 2016' started by CLELY, Jun 11, 2016.

1. Baddyforall

Baddyforall Regular Member

BAI has announced approx. $15000 to Saina for this stupendous performance.

nilesh123 likes this.
  2. rajat_remar

rajat_remar Regular Member

Congrats SN for winning Australia open again. Winning the last super series before olympics, will be good for her confidence before the games. Interestingly Saina also won the SS preceding the 2012 Olympics (Indonesia SSP).

Sent from my YU5010 using Tapatalk

3. renbo

renbo Regular Member

I agree with you Niles. I think LXR is the favorite for gold, she is the player to beat, but if Saina keep her present stamina, she stand a good chance, as it is a somewhat weakness with LXR. TTY remains an unknown, as she lacks consistency.

nilesh123 likes this.
  4. nilesh123

nilesh123 Regular Member

student
    'Course LXR for gold! Currently I am writing NO and SJH off, but that's it every other lady (top 10) stands as good chance as the preceding one (for silver). Plus I believe all though CM isn't looking as ferocious as 2015 she'll bounce back at the extravaganza. I never comment anything about TTY other then her "consistency" to be tricky and not to mention her "consistency" in eliminating SN :( WYH is a yoyo and RI is pretty determined!
    As for now only Gold for LXR is anything more than 50% imao. Only a work of guess and gut feeling :D