2016 OUE SINGAPORE Open Superseries : Qualifying & R/32 (12th & 13th April)

Discussion in 'Malaysia Open/ Singapore Open/ China Masters 2016' started by CLELY, Apr 11, 2016.

1. hannster

hannster Regular Member

Principal Architect
    Told you this guy was great with words...... :D

2. Loh

Loh Regular Member

Semi-Retired
    Very sorry. I think I saw the other coach who resembles him and wearing a cap. :( IMG_1309.JPG IMG_1314.JPG IMG_1340 HBJ beat TTY.JPG IMG_1413 Sun Yu v Liang, the toss.JPG IMG_1442.JPG IMG_1449.JPG IMG_1314.JPG IMG_1309.JPG IMG_1314.JPG IMG_1340 HBJ beat TTY.JPG IMG_1413 Sun Yu v Liang, the toss.JPG ] IMG_1449.JPG

nilesh123 likes this.
  3. event

event Regular Member

Justin, I wonder if you and tbgoh had any luck getting past this problem. I tried a VPN but I found that if I spoofed the system into thinking I was in Hong Kong, it gave me a proper geo-blocking message saying the stream wasn't available in 'my area'. Therefore, I doubt this is a geo-blocking issue. I found that the same problem was coming up in India but only temporarily and at the same time as the embedding error, I was still able to access broadcasting from the BWF's Youtube channel. In other words, this problem is almost certainly something else, not a geo-blocking problem.

4. tbgoh288

tbgoh288 Regular Member

No luck here. Watching live stream from betting site.

5. Justin L

Justin L Regular Member

Nope, I tired everything and searched the web for solutions, to no avail. Quite disappointed.

6. event

event Regular Member

Me too. Ironically, once again the BWF Youtube channel works, but not Livestream. A few hits I found on Google had people coming back and saying one had to contact the content provider but the BWF has no point of contact for such things and it doesn't seem to affect everyone. I've tried 3 different browsers and still can't watch it. For the India Open, I remember I could get around it by clicking on full-screen mode before the error came up but that doesn't work this time.