2016 Celcom Axiata MALAYSIA Open SS Premier : R/16

Discussion in 'Malaysia Open/ Singapore Open/ China Masters 2016' started by nilesh123, Apr 6, 2016.

1. Lord Darken

Lord Darken New Member

[​IMG]

This Single Match will be interesting.
    What is your prediction my fellow BC'ians forumers?

My prediction Lin Dan win with rubber set.

kwun likes this.
  2. Lord Darken

Lord Darken New Member

[​IMG]

One more Single Match that will be interesting too.
    LCW vs Axelsen.
    There will be no problem for LCW based on the paper.
    But, hope for the best game from both players.

My prediction: LCW win in rubber set.

3. abedeng

abedeng Regular Member

Occupying Tall Buildings
    Leave Chen Qingchen for the 2020 Tokyo Olympics - where I anticipate that she could win 2 golds in XD and WD. She is almost complete technically and physically. But between now and Tokyo, she needs to be tested against high pressure environments such as the World Championships / Uber Cup / Sudirman Cup / Asian Games.

Justin L likes this.
  4. hcyong

hcyong Regular Member

Software Engineer
    Leaving CQC in or out is not even up for choice. Her rankings in both events are too low right now.

In WD, the only realistic choices are Luos, TQ/ZYL, TYT/YY. If it were up to me, I would leave out the Luos although that's tricky since they're the highest ranked amongst the 3.
    In XD, the only selection choices are ZN/ZYL, LC/BYX and XC/MJ. ZN/ZYL are definitely in (no-brainer). I think I would leave out XC/MJ.

kelana and kwun like this.
  5. nokh88

nokh88 Regular Member

Badminton Trainee
    What do you expect from a Jia Yu fan? It's the same excuse over and over again whenever a CHN player loses. I think some can memorize them.

kctho and Maurice MJC like this.
  6. Licin

Licin Regular Member

Student
    Absolutely agree with you bro. Looks like we are Koo-Tan fans. Well, i really enjoyed their game last night, & they seem enjoyed it too. Not only the display of skills they possess but their chemistry as a duo is better then before, that's what i look for in MD. Tan smashed at the back and Koo sets up the rally at the front, they do great flat exchanges too, not many risky /trick shot from Koo, as i recalled only one at the beginning, but they need to increase their speed. MD 90% is about speed. MA/HS beat LYD/YYS by speed too.
    I also favor them over GVS/TWK for Rio. Koo/Tan is more experienced in big event, & of course they are better based on current performance, IMHO. If both pairs could go, it would be better.

7. Licin

Licin Regular Member

Student
    Lin Dan is a very mature player, he is a legend. If he wants to win the match, nobody can stop him, not even line judge.
    Hawk eye should be available at every court, guess it is too expensive to set up.

8. ngkt67

ngkt67 Regular Member

h
    hope Koo/Tan continue to play even they likely fail to go to Rio, at least they go compete next World Championship next year...