2016 BCA INDONESIA Open SS Premier : SEMIFINALS (4th June)

Discussion in 'Indonesia Open / Australian Open 2016' started by CLELY, Jun 3, 2016.

1. blabl

blabl Regular Member

Now I see both Mads Conrad Peterson / Mads Pieler Kolding doing a good job in the MD match thus far. Not that bad. But then Chai Biao / Hong Wei is leading in the third set and looks likely to win this MD match.

Killing 2 birds with 1 stone now. Watching my favourite TVB drama Golden Faith while watching live badminton matches with my friends. Pity that Gallen Lo is in the hospital now. Doctors said he won't survive and most likely will die. Doctors have taken out all the bullets and he has gone through surgery. But then he lost lots of blood unlikely to survive. Poor Gallen sacrificed too much for other people. Now he even sacrificed his own life to safe his foster brother. What a sacrificial guy.

#261 blabl, Jun 4, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2016
  2. kelana

kelana Regular Member

globalresearch.ca
    blabl, what are you blabbing? who sacrifices for whom? :)

3. blabl

blabl Regular Member

So finally it is Chai Biao / Hong Wei who won the MD match.

So tomorrow it will be Lee Yong Dae / Yoo Yeon Seong versus Chai Biao / Hong Wei tomorrow. I guess Lee Yong Dae / Yoo Yeon Seong should be able to win their MD match tomorrow.

4. blabl

blabl Regular Member

Oh I am saying that Gallen Lo sacrifice his own life to save is foster brother. If Gallen didn't sacrifice his own life and block that shot from the gun, his foster brother would have died. Hence Gallen is a sacrificial guy.

5. blabl

blabl Regular Member

This Cantonese TVB drama Golden Faith is a very nice drama. It has 45 episodes and it is a very nice Cantonese drama. The main actors are Gallen Lo Kah Liong and Deric Wan Siu Loon. I recommend you to watch it.

6. kelana

kelana Regular Member

globalresearch.ca
    45 episodes of DRAMA? thanks but nO thanks, I'll save the time for other stuffs :) watching badminton, volleyball (the over one-month long 2016 WGP kicks off next week) are more interesting propositions...

Well, no wonder you tear easily :rolleyes:

7. nilesh123

nilesh123 Regular Member

student
    Hahaha yeah, I would rather watch all the Road to Rio or rings of Glory episodes before the Olympics

8. pcll99

pcll99 Regular Member

Cylon
    prepare yourself for Euro 2016.

fortunately, not much badminton action in the next month or two.

9. Maurice MJC

Maurice MJC Regular Member

Wow what a performance from Tai Tzu Ying! Beat the seeds n°3, 5 & 6 in a row!! Really fantastic to watch, now thinking she has probably the most powerful smash in WS + also a delightful show of backhand skills (seems even better than her forehand). WSX was completely overwhelmed by the agressiveness of TTY.

If she beats Wang Yihan (n°4 seed) tomorrow, she will have beaten the top 3 chinese WS in the same tournament ! Good luck for the final !! Wang Yihan will try hard tomorrow as well after her win against Marin, although these long gruelling matches certainly will be felt in her legs tomorrow.

nilesh123 likes this.