2016 BCA INDONESIA Open SS Premier - Entry List & DRAW

Discussion in 'Indonesia Open / Australian Open 2016' started by CLELY, Apr 22, 2016.

1. Master

Master Regular Member

PVS the only IND WS that WDN.

KS with his friends, including Ajay, Prannoy, Praneeth, and Gurusaidutt.

Practically IND only send 1 player/pair per category.
    https://www.tournamentsoftware.com/sport/matches.aspx?id=B292274E-AED9-4660-8C1A-B8A44546EB89&c=IND

And I notice that Sourabh have been double registered last week in 2 tournaments: Thomas Cup and Smiling Fish Thailand IC, so he didn't got points from his Thomas Cup participation due to BWF Rules.

2. Isaak Dalglish

Isaak Dalglish New Member

Mogensen is back!!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

3. badlove

badlove Regular Member

Court Cowboys
    Shouldn't he rest after a serious life threatening injury? I'm not sure if I should be happy or cringe that he's making a comeback.

Even if everything's well calculated, there's certainly no point of gaining medals but risking losing your life on the way.

4. Master

Master Regular Member

The previous problem with his health is a ruptured aneurysm in his brain so he had to undergo an open brain surgery. And yes the fatality is high. Usually the neurosurgeon will treat the rupture by clipping the damaged brain vessel.

Aneurysm patients may suffer short-term and/or long-term deficits as a result of a rupture or treatment. Some of these deficits may disappear over time with healing and therapy. The recovery process is long and may take months or years to understand the deficits you incurred and regain function.

Some nice and easy information about Aneurysm:
    - http://www.strokeassociation.org/STROKEORG/AboutStroke/TypesofStroke/HemorrhagicBleeds/What-You-Should-Know-About-Cerebral-Aneurysms_UCM_310103_Article.jsp
    - http://www.mayfieldclinic.com/PE-AneurRupt.htm

I hope the speedy recovery of him is not just about Olympic obsession.

The good news is the aneurysm located at his left side, so the right hand control and skill are not much interfered with the surgery.

5. visor

visor Regular Member

Actually it's fortunate for him that the aneurysm was in his *right* brain, so only affected his left non dominant body.

6. hcyong

hcyong Regular Member

Software Engineer
    Incredible match between Febby and Yippy. Yippy maintained a sizeable lead in G2 until 16-12 when Febby took the next 9 points to force a decider. In the decider, Yippy got a huge lead with 12-2, but Febby edged a 21-19 win in the end.

... oops, posted in wrong thread

7. Forestal

Forestal Regular Member

I think you are confusing a brain aneursym with a heart problem or general medical condition-- anyway, he's already had a rupture and surgical intervention... so he's not actually "watching and waiting" for his aneurysms/ruptures

8. badlove

badlove Regular Member

Court Cowboys
    Whatever it is, he collapsed and fainted because of it, which show how it was a narrow escape. I think their hurried comeback is for Rio.

9. visor

visor Regular Member

Only thing is they're what 34 yrs old? So this is really their last OG chance.

10. badlove

badlove Regular Member

Court Cowboys
    He'll be targeted for sure. I just hope he won't die on court for forcing it too much.

11. Master

Master Regular Member

Don't you know once somebody have had a ruptured aneurysm, he still could have another ruptured/relaps?

Once it has burst, the aneurysm may burst again and bleed into the brain, and additional aneurysms may also occur. That's why the aneurysm is so dangerous.

FYI ruptured aneurysm = hemorrhagic stroke. I think everyone knows what is stroke.
    And high blood pressure is one cause of it. Other causes include trauma or injury to the head, congenital (resulting from an inborn abnormality in an artery wall, infection, tumors, atherosclerosis (a blood vessel disease in which fats build up on the inside of artery walls) and other diseases of the vascular system, cigarette smoking, and drug abuse. People with a diagnosed aneurysm should carefully control high blood pressure, stop smoking, and other stimulant drugs.

Long healthy life is much more precious than the last olympic chance. IMO, the price is too high to sacrifice that.

And for Denmark itself, giving a chance for duo Mads its not decreasing the chance to grab a medal though.

Smith likes this.
  12. Sundis

Sundis Regular Member

Watching and playing badminton
    I hope he will not get hit by a smash on his head.

DEN can still send Mads x2 I guess. Maybe they want to evaluate BoMo performance first.

13. Isaak Dalglish

Isaak Dalglish New Member

Doctors have cleared it all up, he's been training well and I think this is the right time.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

14. badlove

badlove Regular Member

Court Cowboys
    Agree with this.

I hope his doctor's right but no doctor could guarantee his life though.

I had a neighbor who colapsed in his 50s from diabetes, he was released by his doctor to go back to work saying everything's okay. He died in a week.

Usually if you collapse, your body is telling you the limit, something's wrong or indicating you got cancer. Choosing to resign from work or quit doing all the hardwork is the best choice.

Human life is much more important than money or medal.

#54 badlove, May 31, 2016
    Last edited: May 31, 2016
  15. Smith

Smith Regular Member

IT Leader
    Yes, of course! I like your idea here. The above things are need to leave for controlling blood pressure. Even smoking can cause brain stroke as well. I have found an easy way to leave smoking using a sample e-juice pack. If you need guys simply try for it https://www.blacknote.com/e-juice-sample-pack/

Hope that help!