2016 Badminton ASIA Championships : FINALS (1st May)

Discussion in 'Continental Championships 2016' started by CLELY, Apr 30, 2016.

1. kelana

kelana Regular Member

globalresearch.ca
    I share the same thought. The Luo sisters as the China's third WD pair within the Top-8 surely won't go to Rio. Due to that fact the Japan's Fukuman/Yonao may still go to Rio at their current 9th position. That's why better hold on for some time before commenting too far and too high, the Japanese may have learned this fact beforehand... :D I prefer to wait until the mist is cleared!

NOTE: This thread gives interesting info upon the Rio's fate of Fukuman/Yonao as the WR #9.

Olympic Qualification in 1 minute and FAQ
    http://www.badmintoncentral.com/for...pic-qualification-in-1-minute-and-faq.163737/

#501 kelana, May 5, 2016
    Last edited: May 5, 2016
  2. kelana

kelana Regular Member

globalresearch.ca
    badlove, where did you source your quote for the 3 percent proportion? Any link to support such mere figure?

3. indrg

indrg Regular Member

All Chinese Indonesian including me has always been quoting 3% population figure since we were in Middle School, High School. I am part of Generation X (born in the early 70s). I am glad Suharto was ousted and died a sick man soon after in a very horrible way. His mass murderer, CIA henchman crime come to bite his remaining family. What goes around, comes around.

4. indrg

indrg Regular Member

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_Indonesians
    Many media and academic sources subsequently estimated between 4 and 5 percent of the total population as ethnic Chinese regardless of the year.

5. kelana

kelana Regular Member

globalresearch.ca
    Thanks for the link. Figure higher than 3% seems to be more making sense. Nonetheless, it's a wikipedia link, just take all the wikipedia info with a grain of salt ever... it's alterable by some invisible hands and managed by nameless editors.