2015 Yonex-Sunrise INDONESIAN Masters : Qualification to FINALS (1st-6th December)

Discussion in 'Scottish Open / YONEX RIO GP / Yonex Sunrise Indon' started by CLELY, Nov 30, 2015.

1. Justin L

Justin L Regular Member

Looks like Qiao Bin doesn't quite know how to handle Srikanth, unlike the INA young guns , and his colleague Tian Houwei.

2. blabl

blabl Regular Member

Another upset detected today and another history created today. A young Malaysian MS Soo Teck Zhi just won his match over a great Indonesian MS player Ihsan Maulana Mustofa. I managed to watch the whole match live and I must say that the Malaysian MS really played very well today to win the match. Soo Teck Zhi attacked and smashed all the way to win the match. Plus his defence is good too. Congratulations for winning the match today.

#82 blabl, Dec 3, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2015
  3. blabl

blabl Regular Member

Looks like K. Sriksnth is playing well now. He just won the first set 21-12. To be honest I would like both Qiao Bin and Srikanth to win as both of these players are my idols. Anyway as for now srikanth is playing better.

4. Justin L

Justin L Regular Member

No livestream for Ct 1 ?

5. blabl

blabl Regular Member

Tough fight for set 2 now. 8-6.

6. Justin L

Justin L Regular Member

I just realized all the four courts MS are playing their second match of the day. I think fatigue may play a part in some of the players' performance, just saying.

7. Justin L

Justin L Regular Member

Frankly, at the moment, I doubt He Bingjiao is ready to take on Sindhu who is only a few years older but already much more experienced and mature enough to know how to expose and exploit HBJ's weakness(es) and vulnerabilities. We'll see.

8. Nine Tailed Fox

Nine Tailed Fox Regular Member

Oh wow and what a surprsie!......(ah,i have stolen someone's line)

Kidambi Srikanth secures a straight set win over China's only hope Qiao Bin...Glory Days back?

9. Pirayeba67

Pirayeba67 Regular Member

Head hunter
    Shi lost quite badly. I was following LS. No chance to watch live stream. Not quite like him to give up the fight so tamely especially in the second set. Wisnu must be very good.

10. blabl

blabl Regular Member

Perhaps just perhaps. Hope srikanth can play better next time.

11. blabl

blabl Regular Member

Yes Wishnu played exceptionally well today.

12. blabl

blabl Regular Member

The match today has finally ended but not with some surprising result. Muhammad Iskandar Zulkarnain continued with his great run by winning over Gurusaidutt from India today. I was sort of like expecting the Indian senior player to win over the Malaysian youngster but then the result happens to be the opposite. Anyway I just checked the results and found out that Iskandar have indeed quite a number of MS titles this year. Anyway I managed to watch the whole match live and found out that iskandar is really too good played very well today. He attacked and smashed all the way to win. In the first set of the game iskandar lead the game well. He didn't give Guru a chance. Then luckily Guru managed to fight back during the second set. As for the third set the score was iskandar leading 11-3 before interval break then it goes on to 18-9 before iskandar finally won the match. I guess by the third set Gurusaidutt is already too tired to play on. Congratulations to iskandar for winning the match today.

Then another MS match at court 4 ended with Jonathan Christie winning the match over muhammad bayu Pangisthu. Seems like Muhammad Bayu great run in this tournament is halted by his own teamate Jonathan Christie. Anyway I must also congratulate Muhammad Bayu for winning over 2 great Korea MS players in this tournament. Also congratulations to Jonathan for winning today match.

13. Nine Tailed Fox

Nine Tailed Fox Regular Member

Tommy Sugiarto showed no mercy on Sony Dwi Kuncoro.Total Humiliation.

14. blabl

blabl Regular Member

The third set match is just too one sided 11-1 to Jonathan before the interval break and Jonathan cruised on to win the match after that. I guess Muhammad Batu used up a lot of energy and stamina to win over 2 great Korea MS players hence he is just too tired to play in the third round. Hence Jonathan won the match convincingly.

15. blabl

blabl Regular Member

Agreed with you. But I just wonder why oh?

16. Justin L

Justin L Regular Member

From what I know, as revealed by SYQ's previous coach, he has some fitness issue. I believe Xia Xuanze , his new chief coach, will do something about it soon. SYQ is barely 19 years old, no worries,easily resolvable as long as he has the right attitude and talents.

17. Justin L

Justin L Regular Member

Tommy is supremely fit whereas the older Sony has been plagued by fitness problems.

18. blabl

blabl Regular Member

Just checked the schedule for tomorrow and then once again there will be 2 tough fight and interesting MS matches. The first one will be K. Srikanth versus Soo Teck Zhi. The second match will be Muhammad Iskandar Zulkarnain versus Wishnu.

19. blabl

blabl Regular Member

Yes you are right. Sony has got some backache problem. Seems like his waist is twisted and injured. So he needs to wear something to support his waist during tournament.

20. fathonezic

fathonezic Regular Member

Consultant
    No. Wisnu is so so player. his skill is quite limited. He is good at rally, but has no weapons to kill the ball. his smash is quite weak, That's why, this year, he is relegated from the national team. he has no progress over the years.