2015 The STAR AUSTRALIAN Open Super Series : SEMIFINALS (30th May 2015)

Discussion in 'Australian Open / Indonesia Open 2015' started by CLELY, May 29, 2015.

1. kelana

kelana Regular Member

globalresearch.ca
    WSX - BYJ in SF

Just watch the replay of Wang Shixian vs Bae Yeon Ju. This scene in the first game really captures my mind.

Game 1, position 19-19 after WSX levelling up the score from trailing 17-19, and BYJ failed to retrieve a net cord from WSX, making it a game point for Wang.

BYJ looked like so exhausted and possibly so frustrated, the seemingly already owned first game after fighting so vigorously the entire show (at one occasion she even led as far as 15-10) was now slipping out into her biggest stoppage.

Just imagine the unspoken minds...

WSX-BYJ 19-19 position.jpg

2. kwun

kwun Administrator

BC Janitor
    the commentators are very biased and have their own strong opinions. hardly the authority when it comes to analysis. i wouldn't worry too much about their comments.

3. tbgoh288

tbgoh288 Regular Member

I actually want to be proven wrong. May be I read too much into their victory against CB/HW. Also worry that LC's XD duty will tire him out too much.

#83 tbgoh288, May 30, 2015
    Last edited: May 30, 2015
  4. kelana

kelana Regular Member

globalresearch.ca
    Anyhow, about the SF match of Cai/Hong vs Lee/Yoo, the pendulum of the match could have swang to the advantage of either side, for sure it's far from lopsided business!! :cool:
    Cai/Hong seem to achieve some progress in their varieties of play... should not be counted out against any pair.