2015 The STAR AUSTRALIAN Open Super Series 2015 : FINALS (31st May 2015)

Discussion in 'Australian Open / Indonesia Open 2015' started by CLELY, May 30, 2015.

1. sh_shashi1

sh_shashi1 Regular Member

Student
    Does PLA allow Chinese nationals to support foreign country players ?

2. kelana

kelana Regular Member

globalresearch.ca
    Not satisfactory for CHN team, but also not really bad for the initial campaign of Oly qualification after 2015 Sudirman Cup, judging from the performance of the youngsters and the usual weak link in MD and number of finalists, let's see as more tournaments roll on.

And immediately on the horizon is INA SSP... I think the interim conclusions will be sounder after this event!

3. kelana

kelana Regular Member

globalresearch.ca
    What kind of dumb question like this in BC forum???

4. **KZ**

**KZ** Regular Member

Student
    We are not in 1980 anymore man. Unless the tournament is played in north korea.

5. nokh88

nokh88 Regular Member

Badminton Trainee
    Sorry OT.
    I watched a Chinese reality show where the male candidate (happens to be a caucasian, speaks Chinese) comes on stage (listing his credentials) and there were about >20 females who can pick him. Whoever females are still interested in him along the process, the lights are lit.

This candidate has very good credentials and immediately after he stated that he needs 2 to 3 years of courtship before getting serious to talk about marriage, all the lights went off.

I guess the Chinese girls want fast results and can't wait that long.

6. highmountain

highmountain Regular Member

Which era are you leaving in now? yes, I bet the PLA is more civilized than you.

7. CLELY

CLELY Regular Member

A dramatic turnaround when Chen Long led 10-5 then Axelsen grabbed 9 consecutive points to shift the momentum 10-14, seemed he lost focus?! This similar case happened when Chen Long met Marc Zwiebler at China Premier last November. Great job by Viktor Axelsen to be runner up here as he almost won over the World Champion, two errors at critical points in decider reflected nervousness from this young man. Third SS title for Chen Long after All England, MAS Premier shows his solid start in this year, congrats!

Good news for Denmark, after Peter Gade retired, now they have Jorgensen and Axelsen to be world elite players!

XD and MS are the most interesting final beside WD sis, both WS and MD are quite predictable match :D

Welcome to the club for Lee Chun Hei/Chau Hoi Wah, they bagged maiden title in SS circuit also Ma Jin/Tang Yuanting as well. Carolina Marin proves she's the strong contender for Rio 2016, what a rapid transformation in last 12 months! Lee YD/Yoo YS is back to business, grab first SS title in 2015 and interesting to follow whether they can defend back to back SS crown.

Next stop, Jakarta :)

8. Pirayeba67

Pirayeba67 Regular Member

Head hunter
    You mean to say you can understand Mandarin? You sure you completely understood what was said in the show? I will not take reality shows seriously.
    Anyway, I was just trying to pull Devendra's legs because he seems to me to have a scholastic interest in all things Chinese.

9. opruh

opruh Regular Member

Student
    Obviously, China is the Land of the Free.

10. indrg

indrg Regular Member

INA Premier Super Series... i wish I can be there . I am going home to Jakarta for summer vacation a bit too late.

11. st_sam

st_sam Regular Member

i think she will be like Serena William in tenis, she is physically powerful.
    and she is just 21 years.