2015 BCA INDONESIA Open SS Premier : FINALS (7th June 2015)

Discussion in 'Australian Open / Indonesia Open 2015' started by CLELY, Jun 6, 2015.

1. Lokesh

Lokesh Regular Member

business
    Don't take it wrong. I just saw your profile and found that your favourite WS player as "Lee chong wei". May i know what is that ?:D

2. kelana

kelana Regular Member

globalresearch.ca
    Let me think again after some momentary break... ;)

3. razhes

razhes Regular Member

I think ZN/FHF was built to beat MA/HS not to win a title lol.

cause they're always get runner up when ever beat them lol

4. lodoss

lodoss Regular Member

Tian Qing too :).

5. Lokesh

Lokesh Regular Member

business
    What would be next week's MS ranking. Kento Momota's new ranking?. Who will go down?. What about Srikanth's new ranking. Currently he is no.3.

6. CLELY

CLELY Regular Member

Two entertaining finals go to MS and MD, Momota once again diplayed his steel determination to outmaneuvered his more senior opponent, Jorgensen. Well done for his second title in 2015 after Singapore Open. Both Momota and Axelsen are the most shining youngsters and coincidentally they're former world junior champion and starting to show the star quality in first half of this year. Momota won SIN SS and INA Premier while Axelsen was the runner-up in IND SS and AUS SS.

Last match was a thrilling one and poured by serviced fault of both pairs, reigning World Champion finally nailed the title after flopped in last several SS tourneys. A disasppointment for Fu/Zhang, ended to second position after All England and SIN Open, the discrepancy between these two pairs is very slim, credit to both pairs.

Anti-climax for WS and WD, one way traffic match as Intanon and Tang/Tian were too dominant over their opponent. Home pair Maheswari/Polii only controlled at early stage of first set, after interval 11-10 the Chinese duo roared to score 11 consecutive points to close game 1 and they continued to grab 6 point of game 2.

Another title-less for host INA after last year edition, it's bad omen for upcoming World Championships at same venue. Well, all the elite shuttlers will rest for two months and comeback to Jakarta for second BWF event of this year :)

7. tbgoh288

tbgoh288 Regular Member

I am also quite fed up with badminton already. In fact I didn't watch any match played in this tournament until today. Imagine we fans want our idols to do well in every tournament when we ourselves can even keep up with following the tournaments.

8. kelana

kelana Regular Member

globalresearch.ca
    The Jia You fans are a combination of both Chinese businesses and students coming into Indonesia and Chinese Indonesian supporters, since the home players do not play.

It's indeed true that one should have no complaint about whom the supporters will throw out their vigorous supports, positive supports should pose no problem. What does matter is the negative supports whenever they try to constantly disturb/distract the opposing players when the match is at play incl. when player doing the service by various means.

9. kelana

kelana Regular Member

globalresearch.ca
    Sorry, she isn't not my cup of tea. But I admire her skills on court too.

10. Heong

Heong Regular Member

Can't agree more. K-pop very popular in Indonesia.

11. Justin L

Justin L Regular Member

kelana, just in case, you didn't mix up Tang Jinhua and Tang Yuanting?

12. Nine Tailed Fox

Nine Tailed Fox Regular Member

That was done by mistake.Now i have corrected it.please revisit.

#432 Nine Tailed Fox, Jun 7, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2015
  13. kelana

kelana Regular Member

globalresearch.ca
    Nope Justin, i know exactly who i refer to... Tang Jinhua :cool:

Tang Yuanting is just the nice, smiling girl with powerful build-up and excellent talent in WD!

P.S. Ha ha ha Justin, now I get you, you meant the male commentator (Steen Pedersen !?) who kept on mistaking Tang Jinhua for Tang Yuanting during his match commenting along with the usual GC :D

It seems TYT impressed him so much that he mentioned her as the best WD player at the moment, thus her name sticks into his memory.

#433 kelana, Jun 7, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2015
  14. Simeon

Simeon Regular Member

Carpenter,Joiner
    JOJ.
    I heard a story of an ancient superhero who lost his power when his hair was cut.

15. kelana

kelana Regular Member

globalresearch.ca
    Then there's a siren factor.

16. Rob3rt

Rob3rt Regular Member

He will have to wait a long time now before winning again... :p

17. KB@TB Em

KB@TB Em Regular Member

student
    Finals day was not as exciting and interesting with close, spectacular matches as I expected.

All Chinese MX is only going to be a really good, close and quality match in the big tournaments like OG, AG or WC or SSF. They know each other too well. Today ZN had a bad day, probably feeling the double duty. Good for the self-confidence of MJ/XC.

Im very happy to see RI back to full confidence and fitness. With this form she will always be a title contender. I like her style. YH had not enough left in the tank to really challenge May. But I think May would have won anyway.

I was a little bit disappointed by Jan and how he let himself get carried away at the end of game 2 and the whole game 3. Oth it is great to see Momota shine. Great win for him, esp. after his great fight back and how he then controlled the match.

The WD match was very one-sided. What a great display by TQ/TJ, I really like this pair. The Indonesians couldn´t rise to the occasion once again after beating two CHN pairs before. Still a very good tournament for GP/NKM.

Ko/Shin is a pleasure to watch and Im happy how fast they got back in full form after Shins injury. The match itself didn´t hold what I expected. But it became exciting in the latter stages. I hoped for more spectacular rallies but I think ZN had a mediore day at the office today.
    KSH/SBC are now really challenging LYD/YYS as the best Korean MD. Nice to have two such worldclass combinations. Same as discussed for TJ applies for KSH who seems to click with SBC bc he has more freedom to play out his full potential.

Amazing atmosphere, even though sometimes it seems to loud and noisy when home players play imo. In any case one of the best SS(P) tournaments we have!
    Now some free time until the WC. Inbetween some watching LCW and KKK/TBH earn some more ranking points ;)

18. seagame2001

seagame2001 Regular Member

CNC
    KSK has the powerful smashes in final match. US and Canada open this year have LCW plays and he bring whole good players to these tournaments

19. Zhazh

Zhazh New Member

I agree with that. I think China coach has already selected who to be the winner.Just look! zz has never lost to xm in nearly 2 recent years. Perhaps xm had to win so their ranking won't go down to the 3rd and they won't have to be in the same half as zz in Rio2016. Arghh I'm really disappointed to see zz lost.