2011 U.S. Open GP Gold videos..

Discussion in 'Russian / US / Canadian / Vietnam Open 2011' started by ctjcad, Jul 11, 2011.

1. kwun

kwun Administrator

BC Janitor
    next time we ship you over to do the recording for us! ;)

2. visor

visor Regular Member

Just watched the md finals 2nd game twice... Wow! Fast and furious! LYD was incredible in both attack and defense and he was barely even breaking a sweat. :thumbsup:

3. demolidor

demolidor Regular Member

Yay! :cool:

[video=youtube;dE4ECBKMGLQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dE4ECBKMGLQ&feature=related[/video]

4. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

- If less is more, then next time we'll just record just the Finals matches, how's that?..
    - Didn't you privately request me to record 8 full matches for Day 2??..
    - Sure, you will have a lot of video clips if you press record and stop every other minute, but i can merge all of those into one big file (more than 15 min. long) and upload it as a single file..:cool:...
    - Sorry for the seasick view..but i wasn't at the recording control of the Finals as well as most of the videos..
    - As for my/our tasks, basically we were there primarily to document and take photos. Video recording is a bonus and the intention is to record every single match as possible, even if it's a brief 2 or 3 min. of uninteresting matches. If i was there to record certain matches, i could certainly do that, but that wasn't the intention. Sorry and tough luck, friend..
    ..there's one rally in the 2nd game that's really exciting, towards the end of the game..
    Also if you noticed, when the score was at 19-17 or 19-18 (2nd game), there was a person in the audience who had his digital camera's light turned on and it was flashing brightly into the U.S. pair side. A few people in the crowd was yelling to the person to put it down. Unfortunately, he wasn't informed about it until after a point later..
    The turning point of the 2nd game, i guess, was when the U.S. pair had the momentum and was in a 17-14 lead and Howard served that high serve in which LYD pummelled it down. It was all downhill for the U.S. pair as Howard seemed to lost a bit of focus and made a couple or so errors from then on..

#44 ctjcad, Jul 21, 2011
    Last edited: Jul 21, 2011
  5. Qidong

Qidong Regular Member

Waiting to be out-sourced
    There was another guy uploaded the MD finals to youtube, and he taped it from the other end of the court. It's so fun to be able to watch the same match from both ends of the court.

6. visor

visor Regular Member

Really? Thanx! Heading over there now! :)

7. visor

visor Regular Member

ctjcad: That crazy rally at 17 all (I think) was amazing. It really shows how LYD was a level above the other 3 players on the court. (Even above the venerable Gunawan.) Impenetrable defense and faster-than-thought counter attacking skills. And he's not even 23 years old yet! :eek: