2011 German Open GPG: Day 5 Sat 05-Mar (Semi-Finals)

Discussion in 'German Open / All England / Swiss Open 2011' started by chris-ccc, Mar 4, 2011.

1. george@chongwei

george@chongwei Regular Member

I think he's Zainal Abas.. astro very own commentator.. i can assure u that he knows nothing at all about badminton.. he always commenting on football matches only.

2. skchen

skchen Regular Member

Consultant
    I cannot blame you.

3. demolidor

demolidor Regular Member

R for Repulsive?

4. demolidor

demolidor Regular Member

Who knows they might be the second coming of KKK/TBH :cool:, already caught my attention early in Korean Open :). Had no idea then Kim Sa Rang had only just switched from MS to MD :D, thought they were some junior pair ...

5. phil-mm

phil-mm Regular Member

None
    I have no doubt about that. I'm just wondering why you don't play this game anymore when everyone seems to be hooked to it [​IMG].

6. j4ckie

j4ckie Regular Member

The atmosphere was okay, it got better when the MS started. Chen Jin/Park Sung Hwan were welcomed loudly, as were LD/Boonsak and JJS/LYD+KKK/TBH. Got a little quiet in the 2nd set of the last match though - ppl were a bit disappointed by KKK/TBH. Somehow it seemed like they were not fighting at all, TBH got quite a few opportunities to attack and instead of smashing went for drop shots which were not disguised at all. Somehow lacked the will to win :S

I cant say much about Kim/Kim's looks :D They were fit and played amazingly well - I didn't notice much more than that^^ Ko's smashes lacked a bit of their usual explosiveness though :(