2011 Denmark Open SSP: Qualification Rounds Tue 18-October

Discussion in 'Dutch Open / Denmark Open 2011' started by chris-ccc, Oct 16, 2011.

1. Fidget

Fidget Regular Member

"You're very sure of your facts,'' he said at last, "I couldn't trust the thinking of a man who takes the Universe --- if there is one --- for granted.''
    -from Restaurant at the End of the Universe by Douglas Adams

youngboy1984, your feelings on what you would like to see [for free] from the Denmark Open's early round coverage are clear and valid. Please try to imagine that some of the rest of the world's opinion might differ.

I, for one, am enjoying the opportunity to see [for free] a variety of players. The level of play of the 32nd ranked player in this tournament is still , surprisingly, better than I see around my neighbourhood on an average Wednesday. ;)

There is plenty of LD and LCW coming -- and that's something, I'll dare to presume, that we'll all enjoy! [for free] :)

2. nokh88

nokh88 Regular Member

Badminton Trainee
    Still fanning the flame against LD. Oohh poor LD.

3. chris-ccc

chris-ccc Regular Member

Professional Badminton Coach & Badminton Promoter
    :D:D:D No, I have nothing against Lin Dan. I think he is one of our greatest Badminton players ever. And I love watching his Badminton skills.

But isn't it true? When he gives a walkover, we get no match to watch (with the camera showing an empty court).

4. phil-mm

phil-mm Regular Member

None
    I could have almost sworn that you had intentionally taken a poke at twobeer's fellow countrymen [​IMG]. But the math was nearly correct. The girls got about half of the points of their opponents. twobeer was certainly quick in coming to the damsels' aid [​IMG].