2011 Chinese Taipei Open GP Gold - Semi-Finals Saturday 10-Sep

Discussion in 'Chinese Taipei GP Gold / China Masters 2011' started by chris-ccc, Sep 9, 2011.

1. naistav

naistav Regular Member

Actually, Hayom is better and promising than Tommy, technically. But with better tournament management and better mentality added by revival will, Tommy is at better position now. Tommy was the Mr. R1, even Mr Qualification, but now, Hayom is. This condition apply also to Hendra AG, Nadya, etc. And another sample of Hayom is Febe. Sad.

2. Pakito

Pakito Regular Member

service consultant
    Sonny is a lost cause. Once touted as a fast and rising player, i think he will just fade into the anals of badminton history.

Probably bogged down by constant injuries has hampered his progress real bad.

3. miksss

miksss Regular Member

Disband PBSI? I dont agree. PBSI is just showing a positive trend guys! Look at what they did in past few months! Hiring a nutrisionist, held a discussion with media, seleknas participants is mostly u-19 and u-17.. And IMO, only some are get burden and going downhill after enter pelatnas, ex : febe and hayom. Look at the improvement of the double departments.

4. sen

sen Regular Member

PBSI is improving but I still think even the doubles players can also improve without training in Pelatnas. The clubs can also provide the same support like nutrisionists.

If you read some of what the players who undergoes the doubles seleknas said to the media, the facilities at clubs are better than the pelatnas such as the rooms that they occupy.

I believe if the same amount of money from the sponsor goes to other people rather than pbsi people, more are going towards the players and coaches. Because I think pbsi, like some of the government department, are rather inefficent. Look at the sports ministry who corrupt the budget.

Anyway, this is just my opinion, not that I accuse the pbsi of any wrongdoing.

5. drquick

drquick Regular Member

Doctor
    I do think recently if this could be happen. All the Indonesian sport fans (not only badminton) knew that most of our sports organization not running by the profesionals. There's much of politics issues involved especially in football and badminton.

I will likely to say : Give it back to the profesional !!
    And they who run the clubs mostly are the profesional one :)