2011 China Masters: Semi-Finals on Saturday 17-September

Discussion in 'Chinese Taipei GP Gold / China Masters 2011' started by chris-ccc, Sep 16, 2011.

1. extremenanopowe

extremenanopowe Regular Member

Chief Coach. The best and still active.
    www.extreme-power.org or xtremexn.blogspot.com
    wow 7-5 is a great rally. ;)

2. laonong

laonong Regular Member

Players and orginazations

3. twobeer

twobeer Regular Member

computer
    So I take it you missed that great Doubls game as well then.. Granted it isnt much fun when injurys shortens the WS/WD. But to be honest MD,XD and MS are the events I want to watch the most anyway :)

XD was also a good game, even though the koreans never really got very close in the fight. Men single was really high standard and well spent time to watch the two Chen's battling it out..
    I am not sure what final you would find much more interesting? Maybe you could have tried to convince LCW into not chickening out of Masters, if you do not like two chinese "masters" battling it out in the finals :-D

4. soulpx

soulpx Regular Member

Trader
    not wasted at all. im enjoy my weekend though. believe or not im smiling all the way when lyd/jjs played. want to know why ?? watch it :D

5. Anatolii

Anatolii Regular Member

Well, if you consider planning several matches or even tournaments ahead to ensure a team's interests are protected a Problem, then of course it is a very happy problem indeed.

The fact that CHN has such a strong team, with new blood for the taking all time, means that there won't be any solution to the problem any time soon. So, i can imagine how much agony the notion of this puts the rest of us through.

The other countries mayn't be as blessed to have human resources enough to ever have to face problems like that, but hey, we can make ourselves feel better by condemning CHN in a badminton gossip forum. Award away the Oscars and what have you. Not to mention, boo at their players when they come to play at our tournaments.

#425 Anatolii, Sep 18, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2011