2010 Thomas Cup Semifinal - Day 6, Fri May 14th

Discussion in 'Thomas Cup / Uber Cup 2010' started by kwun, May 12, 2010.

1. Aspire

Aspire Regular Member

Manager
    Now you begin to use your head to think before you speak. Why were you only stating population as a key factor above. Doing corrections now? Just woke up newbie? You are suggesting those who were supported by their fanatic fans should win otherwise they should deemed lame? LOL. Anyway what you are saying here was discussed way before and what has it got to do in this thread. Btw where were you before today's match? Are you an avid follower or typical noise maker who just jump into the bandwagon today? Don't go pond jumping boy.

#1181 Aspire, May 14, 2010
    Last edited: May 14, 2010
  2. bomber

bomber Regular Member

if you have just a tiny brain you should know that as a newbie I hardly read all those previous comments... would I have that much time consider the time I joint this forum? and should I read all of them? :D

it's not a correction btw, any adult would understand that when people mention about a factor, they only give an emphasis to that factor since nothing in this world relies only in one factors, voila...:D

3. Aspire

Aspire Regular Member

Manager
    So it only shows yours is smaller than mine since you speak blindly. If everyone should read what was not spoken by you than what is this discussion forum for? The more you speak it shows more of you.

4. bomber

bomber Regular Member

what is a discussion forum for? of course to discuss matters... if you can't fully understand what people say, then you ask them for a clarification... that's how an adult behave... you don't bash others pretending that you know everything, that's only be done not by people who have a small brain, no, rather by people who don't have a brain at all...:D

5. Aspire

Aspire Regular Member

Manager
    I see you are struggling here esp. in answering my questions above. I see you were quite positive in your way when you commented about Fairuz performance. If the way you speak is anything to go by, I see you as hopeless. You sounded like a wise man on your first few post but now I know you. People like you is one of the contributing factor to the slump of our nation. Do first think later. Aiya they know one la. Pathetic.

6. bomber

bomber Regular Member

isn't it you who keep struggling arguing with me when you can see how true I am talking about how "an adult should behave"? I know yesterday is a very disappointing day for you when all Malaysian players beaten to the ground...no, sorry I made mistake, they have been beaten continuously (remember Japan? ahaks)... but as an adult I think I have an obligation to tell you that bashing others to relieve your tension/disappointment isn't a good thing to do... as an adult you need to respect others...:D

7. Aspire

Aspire Regular Member

Manager
    You got everything wrong. If you have time and are willing to read my post before today's match, I dont feel disappointed at all on Mas losing to China! Like I said you are blind at heart. Of course you dont feel a thing because people like you are just typical noise maker manipulated by others. You are making blunders here, manipulated and I am telling you but you are totally being ignorant. Your attitude is the same as Fairuz thats why you feel you were bashed when merely the spectators were yelling the truth. I am OK with the lost but not you?

8. undeadshot

undeadshot Regular Member

bomber, you are not making any sense at all. You go wishy-washy, first go say its population, then suddenly say its the regeneration system, funding, etc. Think before you speak.

9. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

friday's actions..

..quick takes..

INA vs. JPN:
    - Tago didn't even show up. He barely smashed and was moving @ half of his usual speed.
    - The 1st MD match, the INA totally outclassed the JPN pair.
    - Simon, once again, struggled vs. Sasaki. His loss nearly destroyed INA's chance of reaching the Final.
    - 2nd MD. The match of the day involving 2 INA vets vs. 2 JPN youngsters. This one also involves Hauge as he was sitting basically far, far away from the action. And did he make the right move. In the final game, with the score @ 20 all, he literally got up from his seat and skirted all the way behind the bleachers, trying to hide. Once again, i forgot to take that Kodak moment...but fortunately, the INA veterans scraped off the win and Hauge breathed a big sigh of relief as he hippety-hopped back to the INA side with a big smile..;)

MAS vs. CHN:
    - As mentioned earlier, i didn't watch much of LCW vs. LD's match. But from what i heard and saw, it was a total domination by LD. Talk about a shocker, the entire crowd was probably still stunned by LCW's performance.
    - KKK & TBH vs. FHF & CY. The latter pair was fast, focused and furious. Add to that, the MAS pair made many errors and didn't put up much fight and CHN quickly put up 2-0. A disappointment.
    - WCH gave it his best. Showed some flashes of brilliance, but it was no match against the younger CJ.

* After MAS win over DEN, 2 nights earlier, i told a few BCers that it would be the last victory for them as they would face CHN in the Semis. I know a couple were very joyous. I told them, after WCH lost vs. JOJ, that the tie would go the full distance but at the end HH would win over JP simply because, imo, JP is not at the same level as HH. IMO, MAS and HH were a bit fortunate to meet DEN and face JP.

#1189 ctjcad, May 21, 2010
    Last edited: May 21, 2010
  10. miksss

miksss Regular Member

Its granted
    hahahahahaha