2010 Thomas Cup Semifinal - Day 6, Fri May 14th

Discussion in 'Thomas Cup / Uber Cup 2010' started by kwun, May 12, 2010.

1. drifit

drifit newbie

PM
  2. taufik-ist

taufik-ist Regular Member

it administrator
    mostly anti mas regardless the country where she/he is from, yup chn has a better chance to defend the cup, but i hope ina will give china a best bloody fight, playing until the last player (ms3) and winning the cup will be a bonus 4 indonesia.. Bjuang dengan penuh semangat..indonesia

3. bomber

bomber Regular Member

You mean the same COUNTRIES... since yesterday there are only two countries who childishly mock each other. When someone started mocking that INA will be beaten 3-0 by Japan, the other side tries to get revenge, it's natural... so, yes mentality does matters, if you don't want to get hit by others simply just don't hit others...

btw congrates for today match, it's really really a GREAT MATCH... I mean for CHN :)

4. hezudao

hezudao Regular Member

took the words right out of my mouth bro... some fans can dish heat on others but they can't take it when others give them the same treatment...

anyway hoping for a good final between indonesia and china:)

5. goldensand

goldensand Regular Member

student
    seriously, deep down, i know, china will win the cup. and they will not even drop a single game. but there's always hope that another team will crush them. okay, crush is impossible. so, beat them.

6. hcpoirot

hcpoirot Regular Member

I am surprise that still so many people stay late (for Asian members) on this forum commenting . Usually I am the only one commenting this late here.

(Now its 0:22 in Jakarta)

7. bomber

bomber Regular Member

I think it'd be 3-1 for CHN...yes we are still going to wait for the next generation of MAS, INA, JPN, KOR, etc to beat CHN, if there's any :)

8. T-maker

T-maker Regular Member

Trouble Maker
    lol...it's 1:34 in M'sia.:D:D

well, they put pressure on themselves... rather go for quantity than quality.. and very frankly,they( m'sia players) just do not have what it takes to be on the big stage. still way way behind.

keep going for World ranking but other players from other countries go for selected and important tournaments.

so,when it comes to crunch time, the pressure is on them cos 'hey,you're ranked # 1 in the world !! '....

BAM incentives should be scrapped....

AND.....

COMMENT FROM RASHID IN MEDIA ..

“China did not compete in many international tournaments as they were preparing for this Thomas Cup. Lin Dan did not perform well in the All England and the Swiss Open but look at him at the Thomas Cup.

“What was seen of him and the other Chinese players is totally different.”

Rashid also hit home that the Chinese are not the least bothered of the world rankings.

#1168 T-maker, May 14, 2010
    Last edited: May 14, 2010
  9. syadera

syadera Regular Member

well done China.. ;)

btw, im happy to be a part of this forum.. i can see how people handle the fact by their posting.. no offense.. :)

10. MelvIndonesia

MelvIndonesia Regular Member

Student
    i THINK
    1.China
    2.Indonesia
    3.Japan
    4.Malaysia
    :D

11. bomber

bomber Regular Member

I think perhaps its Msian attitude to be the first in the world, of course it's not bad... however, when other big players only look at few tournaments: AE, Thomas, Olympic, etc MAS players try to be the first rank in the world... IMHO, the ones who last longer in people mind are not first world rank, but rather the Olympic/AE champion... :)

12. hezudao

hezudao Regular Member

well good on you:D

rather than sour graping on china's players you are suggesting a positive step on taking them on, more people like you and less sore losers/ fanboys-in-denal please:cool:

13. bomber

bomber Regular Member

let's face the fact, of course a country with 1.3 billion population has more talented people than the ones with 200 or 20 million people.... they're so lame if they don't...:)

14. volcom

volcom Regular Member

Which ones?
    Only decent one that comes to mind is TC08

15. volcom

volcom Regular Member

Good for you :cool::cool::cool:

16. Aspire

Aspire Regular Member

Manager
    If like you said a country's population is anything to go by, then why not China excel in soccer, hockey, F1 you name it like they did in badminton? Think again.
    Go do a search in the forum before you speak otherwise it shows you being lame.

17. Aspire

Aspire Regular Member

Manager
    Talking about positive steps I dont see any from you. Should I say you dont even qualify to suggests that. That was exactly what I was referring to on the other threads. Walk the talk boy. You are just a mere flamer manipulating those newbies here. Shame on you.

18. bomber

bomber Regular Member

I suppose you're not a kid, so I shouldn't tell you that it depends also on many other things like the regeneration system, funding, government supports, people interest, physical characteristics (Africans have different physical characteristics than Asians), etc. During the olympic China started to show the world that its great population number and their concern on sport cannot be underestimated.... of course their fighting spirit is also to be admired, especially when they play in their homeland... only people who play without fighting spirit who should be called LAME (though they play in their homeland in front of their people supported by their fanatic fans, ermm that would be a lame country... please be noted that I don't refer to a specific country :D)...

19. bomber

bomber Regular Member

should Malaysians be the best in any field? this boleh attitude could be translated as an inferiority complex by others... note: "could be"...:)

20. dassad

dassad Regular Member

developer
    you are ugly and horrible human. I can see it from your style of writing and emotion performance :D