2009 Japan Open: Wednesday September 23 (Round 1)

Discussion in 'China Masters / Japan Open 2009' started by chris-ccc, Sep 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. badadum

badadum Regular Member

But in this case, FACTS are indeed being presented to counter your argument. You either come up with other excuses or dismiss them together:
    - When it was shown that white support Tiger, you said it's "fake"...
    - When white comes in droves to support Kristi or the Michelles (both Kwan and Wie), you said girl's are different.....
    - When it was pointed out that white American support the non-white De La Hoya against a white german opponent, you dismiss it by saying that's due to the boxing population....what the heck the difference between a white boxing fan and regular white then????
    - When it was lay out to you that Indonesian Chinese supports the non chinese Indonesian like Taufik, Ricky/Rexy,etc against china's player, you said that's because indonesian chinese are only chinese in name only and already being converted to something else.....never mean the millions of Indonesian chinese who still practices the chinese tradition...probably even more than the younger generation in the mainland.
    - And finally, when presented by the fact that Malaysian Chinese (who were not subjected to the same treatment and experience with their Indonesian counterpart) also support malaysian player vs china's player...you first comment that well, that's because the malaysian player were chinese as well. When fact was again shoved in your face about how the malaysian chinese also went to bat to support the non-chinese malaysian players against china's player (eg: Thomas Cup Final 1990)....you ignore the subject alltogether, and goes to this tangent about religion and science, etc,etc,etc...

And your counter to all of these? One match between Henman and Chang.... in which you claim Henman was supported by white Americans.... well, let me put the nail in your argument's coffin:
    - 1989 French Open 4th round, Ivan Lendl (white non-american) vs Michael Chang, the very same Chang that you said white American didn't support.
    - 1989 French Open Final...same situation.... Stefan Edberg (white non-american) vs Michael Chang.
    If you're truly an ardent fan of Chang, you should already know who the American public support during both time.

I guess that makes perfect sense in your case. You can't control yourself and have to denies the fact because your so-called sub-consciousness and whatever chemicals in your glands, compelled you to do so. :rolleyes:

2. Ajaib

Ajaib Regular Member

Berdagang
    if i said limsy is an anti china fan was an insult.... than i'm sorry...
    it must be something wrong with my standart of "INSULT" mean :
    for me INSULT is like saying someone is animal,, using bad words,, even attack someone about their phisiyc... that's insult in my mind...

so I should change my standart of "insult" mean...

sorry for all.....

3. Ajaib

Ajaib Regular Member

Berdagang
    embarassed??? no lah,,,,,, if i caught to rob money than i MUst be embarassed:pbut never on this thing
    firstly i just think that it's just kind of camuflase from you....:D:D
    but since u keep saying that u support WYH and WL,,, than i'm sorry...
    and i hope that it's true :)

so now, i declare that limsy is not anti China fans,, and i erased u from that list....
    :D:D:D:p:p:p

4. badadum

badadum Regular Member

wow....the truth finally comes out isn't it....I guess I should say I'm dissapointed...but somehow it doesn't really surprise me....

So...in this vocabulary of yours, calling someone the worst ever is not an insult???
    And to make it worse, you're arguing this because he lost to a much lower ranked player....wow...just wow.... I failed to see how you can even make an argument for that in bahasa indonesia...nevermind english....

How bout this 2cents? Your case subject has shown he has no problem bashing his own race as long as they're not from the mainland. Looks like he's more loyal to the mainland than the race. :p

#384 badadum, Sep 25, 2009
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2009
  5. Ajaib

Ajaib Regular Member

Berdagang
    hey hey hey,, come on men...:p:p

i said he is the worst ever amongst other wr no.1 becoz he is the first ever wr no 1 to lost to player whom ranks outside 100... exactly at that time chen long rank 147...
    no other wr no1 lost to player outside top100...
    and due to this fact i said he has the worst record to losing to lower ranks among others no.1

it's not becoz of race.....:cool::cool:

it seems that so much misunderstanding when we use keyboard than use mouth...
    same like 2cents said that Race is the factor but not only factor,,, and suddenly so much attack on him...

#385 Ajaib, Sep 25, 2009
  6. badadum

badadum Regular Member

So...you levy your verdict on LCW because he lost to Chen Long...WR#147...nevermind that WR#147 has the skills and could easily be in the top 40 or 50, had he been sent to enough tourney to collect points.....

And by that verdict, LCW is a much worse WR#1 than Roslin, who hold the WR#1 ranking for exactly 2 weeks! ... just because Roslin didn't lose to anyone in which their World Ranking is in the 100th.....for that 2 BRIEF weeks.

Like I said. Even if you use bahasa Indonesia to explain it, it'll still be futile since your logic is at best....non-existent.

#386 badadum, Sep 25, 2009
  7. kirana

kirana Regular Member

What a joke!:(:mad:

8. Ajaib

Ajaib Regular Member

Berdagang
    ok bro,,, there is so much point of few to said that someone is the worst ever wr.no1 among others wr no.1

on this case i used : record to lost to lowest rank players as the point of view,,, not the time for sitting as the wr.no1..

regardless how long they sitting at wr.no1,,, my point of view on that thread is losing to lowest rank...

and we cannot denied that LCW holds that record... can you ???

if we used another point of view,,, like ... the worst ever wr.no.1 to stay longer on that position,,, the answer is absolutely not LCW but Roslin....:p:D:cool:

so did if we used others point of view like bla bla bla..
    ok????

9. Ajaib

Ajaib Regular Member

Berdagang
    be cool please.. coz i said before that i should change my standart of "insult" meaning...look at post no #382
    it's my fault, and i admit it...

#389 Ajaib, Sep 25, 2009
  10. badadum

badadum Regular Member

So according to you, it's perfectly fine for me to say that LD is the worse WR#1 ever because he lost to PSH the most while being WR1..... that's just another point of view in your mind right??

You still can't see the flaw in your argument? Are you seriously that dense??? :confused:

11. Jagdpanther

Jagdpanther Regular Member

Uni Student
    Be careful, including LD in your post may cause other 'participants' to join the fray. :p

Thanks God, at least the topic is back into badminton.
    Just 2-3 pages back, I see Tim Henman, Tiger Woods, Uygurs, and even The Dalai Lama. :eek:

12. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

It's getting wild & wooly..

*sigh*..
    ..oh, there you are, you're back indeed....You've finally decided to show up. Yes, you are indeed a man of your word.:cool:

Now, mind explaining what you've created w/the recent uproar in this thread???:confused::eek::(

Now, even badadum is getting it on with Ajaib..
    ..yes, you brought this up and now look what is happening now...thank you, Jagdpanther!..:p

I quickly skimmed that thread and only saw Ajaib bringing out facts. Yes, the facts pointed out have a negative tone but it doesn't specifically point to LCW, as an individual; only his playing record. Every player will have a weakness and i don't see anything wrong in pointing those weaknesses in players.
    Was it demeaning to LCW, as a person/individual? IMO, not really.
    ..yes, we're back to topic but looks like you've started another firestorm...:eek::(

#392 ctjcad, Sep 25, 2009
  13. kirana

kirana Regular Member

Yes, there is nothing wrong in pointing players' weaknesses, but the negative tone used by Ajaib made it wrong, that's why his thread was locked by Kwun;)

14. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

^^Because..^^

.."it's already been discussed to death"; there was no need to open up another similar thread when there is already another thread discussing he same thing/issue/topic..the negative tone is just a small part, don't really think "it was used by Ajaib made it wrong".

#394 ctjcad, Sep 26, 2009
    Last edited: Sep 26, 2009
  15. kirana

kirana Regular Member

Well, you may think so and you are entitled to do so:cool:, but eventhough it was not locked when it's just started, it will be locked eventually :D That's what I think, you may not think so:D

16. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

^^Yes..^^

...i believe that was kwun's intention. Not so much because it sounded negative. I mean, think abt it, why would there be 2 threads, discussing the same issue/topic, going at the same time??..:confused:

17. volcom

volcom Regular Member

Just like bringing up negatives on Indonesian players especially TH.

18. limsy

limsy Regular Member

kuli
    if u fired a gun toward the wall
    and u remove the bullet
    the damage is still there:cool:
    anyway
    just relax
    i am not ur opponent of debate or enemy:cool:

hmm
    when MOST people laughing at bwf world ranking system
    and someone using a fact of a player who ranked as 147 in the world is equal to the 147th best player in the world:confused:
    kinda weird
    so in this people theory,lindan is equal to 5th best player in the world?:eek:

19. chris-ccc

chris-ccc Regular Member

Professional Badminton Coach & Badminton Promoter
    It's not for us to say who is right or wrong (with whom we support)

It's not for us to say who is right or wrong (with whom we support).

Let's not argue about this ...

Some BCers support underdogs. Some support their national players. Some support other experienced and/or other nations' 'in form' top players.

We all have our own ways of supporting. ;););)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.