2005 Indonesian Open results - Day 2..

Discussion in 'China Masters 2005 / Indonesian Open 2005' started by ctjcad, Sep 19, 2005.

1. HARI-HARI

HARI-HARI Regular Member

Thank you very much.

You are so great...

2. CaesarZ

CaesarZ Regular Member

I agree Taufik probably only play like using 20-30% of his ability only, that saying you don't really need to do much against that Raj Popat, which i think has a very very low standard of play.

Another match shown by SCTV is Simon Santoso against Lee Cheol Ho, the first game was pretty close until Simon pull off from 13-12 to snatch the match. The second game was a one-sided affair. Lee has simply no answer to the array of jumping smashes from Simon.

To all Singaporeans and Johoreans, i think you can catch SCTV on your TV. It is on the UHF channel. I live in JB and SCTV is very clear for me, even much clearer then any malaysian channels. Malaysians channels are real bad, you cant even receive proper signal in your own country.

3. CaesarZ

CaesarZ Regular Member

Wow wong mew choo did well to beat Lili. I think she will meet firdasari next, since she will be playing an indonesian, maybe i will be able to catch the match tomorrow since i think for the early rounds, SCTV will most likely only show matches involving indonesian players.

4. badMania

badMania Regular Member

Looking at the results, here are my predicted quarter-final matchup and the possible winners:
    Pi Hong Yan vs Mia Audina (match of the round)
    Eriko Hirose vs Wong Meow Choo (although I hope Firda can sneak an upset)
    Salajkit Ponsana vs Wang Chen
    Kaori Mori vs Yao Jie

5. badMania

badMania Regular Member

Some mixed doubles results

from Suara Pembaruan
    Round 1
    Nova Widianto/Lilyana Natsir (1) bt Yoo Yeong Seung/Jun Young Kyung 15-4 15-8

Bambang Suprianto/Minarti Timur bt Indra Viki/Megawati 15-5 15-1

This sets up an interesting matchup between the veterans and the current batch of mixed doubles player. A close match possible? I still think Nova/Butet will be through to the quarter-final with possible opponent being the other young and promising Korean pairing of Lee Yong Dae/Ha Jung Eun.

#45 badMania, Sep 21, 2005
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2005
  6. Ningtyas

Ningtyas Regular Member

So we have all today result in a wrong thread. Lol. Kindly moderators/admin move today's result from this thread to a new thread. Thank you

7. taufik-ist

taufik-ist Regular Member

it administrator
    if uhf antenna can't catch the sctv channel, u can use satelite parabol to catch sctv channel broadcasting via palapa satelite, the signal is not scrambled

8. jasonmarc

jasonmarc Regular Member

Is there anymore updates from Ms and MD, pls .......:p