2005 Indonesia Open results - Round 1 (21/9)

Discussion in 'China Masters 2005 / Indonesian Open 2005' started by badMania, Sep 21, 2005.

1. streamyx

streamyx Regular Member

U r RITE, he is wasting BAM's resources!!!. Who is Wempie Mahardi?? Maybe he can still usuable by BAM for sparring purposes!!!

2. xijiayu

xijiayu Regular Member

He is ex-Indonesian national player. I agree that only best or potential players can stay in national team. I dont know why BAM is still so conservative. We have some potential young players under Rashid, such as Chung Wei Fang, Lim Kenn, etc. They are currently far behind national players. Most of them lost as early as first or second round in Satellite tournaments. Therefore, it is time for us to bring them up. They need better sparing partners too and only in national team we have LCW, KBH, WCH, HH, etc. Most of them are now 17-19 year old and for them to become first string players will need at least 3-5 years judging from their current standard. By that time, they will be more than 23 year old. If we keep them until then, they will be physically unfit and mentally inexperience to bring Msia challenge in major tournaments.

#22 xijiayu, Sep 21, 2005
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2005
  3. udin_udik

udin_udik Regular Member

I thought he plays for Holland ????
    does he is now playing for Indonesia ??

4. dugz86

dugz86 Regular Member

Results of woman's double

- Lee Kyung Won/Lee Hyo Jung (Korea /1) bt Lily Siswanti/Puspa Shendy (Indonesia) 15-3, 15-12

- Mette Schjoldager/Britta Andersen (Denmark) bt Yulianti/Jane David (Indonesia) 15-12, 15-4

- Duang-Anong Arunkesorn/Kulchala Worawichitchaikul (Thailand/8) bt Sukma Wijaya Devi/Irene (Indonesia) 15-4, 15-3

- Ha Jung Eun/Kim Min Jung (Korea Selatan) bt Feiran Mesawardani/Febrina Saputri (Indonesia) 15-6, 15-5

- Jiang Yanmei/Li Yujia (Singapura/4) bt Mundiasti Rani/Rintan Apriliana (Indonesia) 15-12, 15-9

- Fong Chew Yen/See Phui Leng (Malaysia) bt Beleatrix Manuputi/Samantha Lintang (Indonesia) 15-10, 15-3

- Miyuki Maeda/Satoko Suetsuna (Jepang/6) bt Debby Susanto/Putri Muthia (Indonesia) 15-4, 15-2

- Nitya Maheswari Krishinda/Nadya Melati (Indonesia) bt Minarti Timur/Indarti Isolina (Indonesia) 15-7, 15-5

- Monthila Meemek/Soratja Chansrisukot (Thailand) bt Richa Sari Pawastri/Siti Mahiroh (Indonesia) 15-7, 15-9

- Kumiko Ogura/Reiko Shiota (Jepang/7) bt Reni Rosi Hendarni/Khrissabela (Indonesia) 15-4, 15-2

- Meilana Jauhari/Purwati (Indonesia) bt Megawati/Yuswandari Aprillia (Indonesia) 15-13, 15-2

- Wong Pei Tty/Chin Eei Hui (Malaysia) bt Jo Novita/Greysia Polii (Indonesia) 15-9, 4-15, 15-11

- Lita Nurlita/Natalia Cristine Poluakan (Indonesia) bt Fitri Marsiam/Natalia Suryanti (Indonesia) 10-0, ret

- Helle Nielsen/Pernille Harder (Denmark/5) bt Adventina Meidiyani/Irma Nuraeni (Indonesia) 15-9, 15-2

- Jung Youn Kyung/Jun Woul Sik (Korea Selatan) bt Jessica/Kristal Mandagi (Indonesia) 15-3, 15-8

- Saralee Thoungthongkam/Satinee Chankrachangwong (Thailand/2) bt Nina Marliawati/Mariana Debora (Indonesia) 15-4, 15-1

5. badMania

badMania Regular Member

Hmm..two of the 3 Indo pairs in Pelatnas crashed out. I fear Lita/Natalia may lost too tomorrow to Helle Nielsen/Pernille Harder. Similar to the women's singles, there may not be any Indo representation by Friday.

6. Quasimodo

Quasimodo Regular Member

Apologies in advance, but INA's WD pairs look in a quite sad state. Are they mostly club players save for the 3 senior national pairs?

7. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

Hmm, seemed like the other MAS WD pair knew what to do against Jo/Gresyia. Probably took the same strategy from the Japanese players who beat the latter recently, keep volleying the shuttle to the back and let them smash til their "arms fall off"..
    Either that, or Jo/Gresyia are not playing "smart" or simply ran out of gas..

INA WD still have 3 pairs left(all beat their own compatriots):
    - Nitya Maheswari Krishinda/Nadya Melati-my dark horse pair,hehe..:).
    - Meilana Jauhari/Purwati
    - Lita Nurlita/Natalia Cristine Poluakan

#27 ctjcad, Sep 21, 2005
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2005
  8. badMania

badMania Regular Member

Next tournament for Indo's women team

These are the women players that will be sent to compete in the 1* Bitburger Open in Germany from 4th to 9th October 2005. Incidentally, no men players will be sent.

Single's players:
    Maria Kristin, Firdasari Adrianti, Fransisca Ratnasari, and Atu Rosalina (huh?? is she still in Pelatnas?)

Double's players:
    Jo Novita/Greysia Polli and Lita Nurlita/Natalia Poluakan.

Good to see PBSI keeping to their promise of sending the women's team to compete in the lowly ranked opens to gain valuable ranking points and match experiences. Its likely that the same set of players will be sent to the tournament in the following week, which is the 2* Dutch Open.

They are however unlikely to compete in the 5* Denmark Open, unless they have shown good progress (like becoming champions in either tournaments). Denmark Open will be reserved for the top players.

Now, I really wonder why the tournament organizer of 6* Indonesia Open do not bother to provide a website or at least latest results as informations for fans. Even these two tournaments (and including the 1* Equinox New-Zealand Open) have their websites and live scores updates.

9. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

Well, so much for my "dark horse" picks, 3 of them have crashed out early..:p :eek:
    http://www.badmintoncentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26902

I guess the 2 young INA singles players are still young and way inexperienced playing in a big event like this..Although Fauzi gave 3 good hard fought games to YeohKB..
    I noticed Tommy Sugiharto(Icuk's kid), moved on. Albeit beating another INA compatriot. If he can pass the rd of 1/16(Thursday), I believe he is set to meet, yup, you guys guessed it, Taufik Hidayat....that should be one interesting match.. :p :rolleyes: :cool:

10. tony rules

tony rules Regular Member

when is the men's doubles starting?

11. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

I think these 7 women players:Maria Kristin, Adrianti Firdasari, Fransisca Ratnasari, JNovita/GPolii and LNurlita/NPoluakan will be the main core of players playing in the 2006 Uber Cup next April. PBSI is sending all of them to as many tournaments as possible, since they have only 6-7 months left, and so much *low ranked* tournaments til the end of the year, to gain invaluable experiences...

12. SmartCivet

SmartCivet Regular Member

SOFTWARE ENGINEER
    No any MD results? :( :( :(

13. jkusmanto

jkusmanto Regular Member

Computer Analyst
    I think he has missed type.
    Indeed Dicky plays for Holland.

14. Ningtyas

Ningtyas Regular Member

You can try ANTARA News :)

15. kelly

kelly New Member

i agreed with xijiayu that bam should bring up some youngsters from rashid's team...and there are also too many players in his group...they are few potential players in his group...one of his player Daren Liew just won the recently concluded chinese taipei satellite...

16. eskey

eskey Regular Member

he needs to create an upset by beating Bonsak of thailand, then likely he will meet Taufik in QF.