2 knots or 4 knots?

Discussion in 'Badminton Stringing Techniques & Tools' started by extremenanopowe, Mar 4, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kakinami

kakinami Regular Member

I feel if anybody feeding some hate look no further =P
    Most of my posts are sarcastic and or legit

2. kakinami

kakinami Regular Member

I always feel shame! I am a shameful person, but hey I can admit it!!

3. kakinami

kakinami Regular Member

I call this the AK Yonex Modified string pattern with a flying clamp instead of a starting clamp with Gudegon finishing knots.
    AKYMSPWFCIOSCWGFN Pattern
    I learned this pattern after watching a lot of Japanese AV. It is a little difficult to learn when you only show bits and pieces. I would like to learn your pattern, can you make a video from start to finish and explain your knots, it would be helpful, are they just 2 half hitches? I will watch, I watched the last 2. Also make it so people can comment on your video, you can comment on mine, I look forward to hearing what you think I am doing wrong or right.

4. kakinami

kakinami Regular Member

Sorry I am a little dumb and seeing letters getting confused, OP= Original Poster, GVS=? TBH=Tan Boon?
    Sorry!!

5. kakinami

kakinami Regular Member

You are PUNNY!!

6. kakinami

kakinami Regular Member

Probably his training rackets, most coaches I know like to have lower tensions with their coaching rackets with maybe BG65. Not trying to make any excuses for him just trying to prolong this thread =)

7. extremenanopowe

extremenanopowe Regular Member

Chief Coach. The best and still active.
    www.extreme-power.org or xtremexn.blogspot.com
    Theres a lot of assumptions by haters. lol

Very naive. ;) Filled with anger. Chill ;)

Dont feel jealous. Wakaka.

Anyway, I have another machine. ;)

Lets stick to 2 knots and 4 knots discussions. Dont deviate and be little people. ;) The pros said it. Use science to prove them wrong if you are so called educated or pro. ;)

You can always open a thread on flying clamps.If you feel its a -2 or -4 lbs, then callibrate. Do you do it or heard of it mate? ;)

Fix the problem. Not blaming it. KISS on you. lol ;)

This is a badminton thread. I am not keen in tennis or others. Focus. ;)

#47 extremenanopowe, Mar 7, 2022
    Last edited: Mar 7, 2022
    kakinami likes this.
  8. s_mair

s_mair Regular Member

@kwun @Cheung
    Can we put an end to this and close this troll thread please? OP is clearly not interested in a respectful discussion.

9. extremenanopowe

Gws is Goh Wei shem.
    Tbh is Tan Boon Heong.

I totally agree with them in the video. Its the players ability. Not stringing. It doesnt differ much be it 2 knots or 4 knots. ;)

We got a cry baby here. Wakaka. ;)

10. kakinami

kakinami Regular Member

Are you serious? You cannot be a respectable person? Since you think I am jealous of you and you have such great credientals lay them out and see how you stack up to me,
    Out of curiosity how many tournaments have you been flown out to to work? Who have you strung for? Since we want to discuss stringing, as a player your skills on beating me have no bearing on this conversation. How many World Championships or Olympics have you strung for? Any All Englands? I am sure my accomplishments will not impress you since you cannot understand what this forum is all about, teaching and learning, you only have your ego you have to feed thinking you are better than others. You feel I am a "So Called Educated stringer or Pro Stringer" FYI I am
    1999-2012 US Open for badminton
    2005, 2011 Badminton World Championships
    2010 Junior World Championships
    2011 Pan American Games
    2012 All Englands
    2012 London Olympics
    Yonex has taken me to Mexico 3 times Brazil, England 3 times, where have you strung? You are a professional stringer, trying to help people work at the Olympics? I have been there and done that. /if you ask most pros, they would rather use the Yonex stringing services rather than any other company supplying stringing services. Your so called Sifu's how many Olympics or World Championships have they strung at? You have 2 retired pros talking it doesn't matter, I am sure if they were offered stringing services from Yonex stringing team or Victor or Li Ning Stringing teams, they would prefer Yonex stringing. Out of curiosity what is your other stringing machine and why don't you make a video using it? This So called Pro stringer works (OWNS) on a Yonex ES5 Pro and Protech 8, quality machines for a quality stringer.

Dont feel jealous. Wakaka.

11. kakinami

kakinami Regular Member

Wow said by a true professional. Are you as dumb as a doorknob?

12. s_mair

s_mair Regular Member

mate, don't let him drag you down to his level.

kakinami and speCulatius like this.
  13. extremenanopowe

I see someone sponsored by yonex here. Wakaka. ;)

I just love to make people tick and think. Thats what make the forum interesting. Debates. ;)

Just like a F1 worker, they will push and talk about the product in slowly and gently without scientific explanation or justifications. No matter what, their car or technology is better. Irregardless if the driver or team is competent. Just look at the hardware without considering the software. ;)

They just cant take professional players word. I wonder if they know how to hold a racket or do simple backhand. OMG. lol wakaka. Chill bros. Good thing is that this forum is not owned by dictators like russians. We can keep on sparring with individual opinions until we are contented. . ;)

I believe in KISS. Not complicated, exhorbitantly expensive machines. Price performance. Heard of it. Badminton only. Not tennis or others. Dont show off mate. Be humble. Again and again. Lets stick to 2 knots and 4 knots. ;)

14. kwun

kwun Administrator

BC Janitor
    Yeah.

Dlee, Bottle., kakinami and 3 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.