100th All England more prestigious than Olympic Gold?

Discussion in 'German Open / All England / Swiss Open 2010' started by jojandy, Mar 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pajrul

pajrul Regular Member

1. thats a crazy and 'no class' way to argue a point. using a hypothetical question/situation in order to prove a point and assuming everybody will answer that question similar to the solution already in your head

2. Over inflate what? he is talking about LCW acheivement not his ..misbun is from the same school of badminton as that other poster talking about the old malaysian greats .. coming from an era where winning an AE is THE achievement of a lifetime. Thats where he is coming from with this statement.

3. You are using your own scale of 'class' value to compare 2 statements; misbun statements and lyb's statements, taken totally out of context and totally unrelated to one another

2. eaglehelang

eaglehelang Regular Member

In the 1st place, only 1 media quote Misbun as saying so. Another 5 to 6 didnt, Misbun talked about being very happy, about it will be tougher for LCW as he's being the target,etc,etc, no big declarations, which is more like Misbun's style ;)

3. pajrul

pajrul Regular Member

yup i agree.... the origins of that statement is dubious. and people pounce on that one little statement like monkey on a stale pizza (i ve seen that happen) conveniently ignoring the those other statements.

4. Jonc108

Jonc108 Regular Member

... this forum... Msn... how hopeless.... take care la... goodbey...

5. ronk

ronk Regular Member

Sure it is my opinion but do you have to be insulting? Well, if that is how you think, go and speak to the wall and shout to yourself :D. There are many who agree that LCW should not have withdrawn.

I too don't care what you think about me. It is your problem, not mine.

Great players who want greatness love the chance to prove it. Look at Ali, Michael Jordan, Pele, etc. These are the great players across sports that will remain great because of their mental attitude.

6. undeadshot

undeadshot Regular Member

I don't understand your statement, your words do not relate with each other, split with so many ellipses. (No offense)

7. danielwong

danielwong Regular Member

Salesman

i think he just wanna say goodbye....
    you know kinda hard to bid farewell...
    auld lang sayne.....

8. kwun

kwun Administrator

BC Janitor
    this thread needs to be closed for a little while for ppl to cool down a bit.

if you guys cannot discuss nicely in a civil manner, and resort to name calling, over sarcasm, and in general not trying to understand what the others are saying, then we will have to have even more locked threads.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.