asics indoor court shoes

Discussion in 'Clothing & Footwear' started by carltex, Apr 8, 2008.

1. bufung

bufung Regular Member

@Willi@m... thanks.. u are right.. the display unit are actually start to turn yellow... :lol:

but I bought it @ the best u mentioned PLUS another about 20% discount.. :lol: :p :p

I believe it have double Gel.. coz wear on it.. the front part also have the Gel feeling.. :lol:

2. Willi@m

Willi@m Regular Member

Blow Blow Water
    RM260-RM52=RM208, cool :eek: . I thought Rm260 was the cheapest,luckily din kena conned.
    I oso wan :crying:~:crying:~:crying: :D:D:D

3. azabaz_ipoh

azabaz_ipoh Regular Member

is second to badminton
    where did you buy it bufung? if we are looking at an asics shoes that we dont recognize the model, how can we determined if they have both forefoot and heel gel? is it stated on the box or something?

4. bufung

bufung Regular Member

It is actually something like a warehouse sales.. in PJ Sec13 there.. the building call Plaza Hamodal..... few factories away from Colgate-Pamollive....

the seller there.. are actually J J Chain .. which is the similar owner of the shop in W.Maju.. near the traffic light from Jalan Genting klang to W.Maju n TARC...

@azabaz... there is actually a small tag come together printer the model of that shoe.. which tell u all the technology u have in that particular shoe... like my one .. there is a graphics showing have forefoot n heel Gel... some model .. the graphics only show heel gel...

5. azabaz_ipoh

azabaz_ipoh Regular Member

is second to badminton
    thanks bufung. :) if i am ever in the vicinity of pj sec 13, i will look out for it. thanks again.