Under Pressure

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Mr M Cross, Aug 27, 2008.

1. Mr M Cross

Mr M Cross Regular Member

Student
    Recently at my club they just announced the teams (a-d) and who will be playing in them. Last year I was in division 5 (1-6) the second lowest division of the league and we won the cup at the end of the season. This year they have removed the c team because of people leaving so there is only 4 teams. Last year I played 3 matches as a substitute for the D team who are in division three and lost 1 and won the other two, I found the experience great. I wanted to move up to the team that I played for a substitute for last year because I think I could improve my game but I got a big shock.....

They announced the teams and I was put in the B TEAM! I was shocked at first but also worried. I have just turned 16 and I 'am starting my first year at college and I would be in one of the top teams officially the youngest high division player. The coach said that I have the potential to improve my game in division 2 and so on but i don 't think that. I want to be in the C team because I think I can improve there just as much as I can in the B team, also the people in the B team I never play with, don 't really talk to and don't know how they play. Also my coach who was put in the c team I think should be in B because he has the experience, but he said to me that he isn't going to get better. This has put alot of pressure on me seen as there is only two weeks to go until me first match, I WANT TO BE IN C, WHAT SHOULD I DO?:confused:

2. Phuong

Phuong Regular Member

sound to me like u being scare than under pressure. You'll alway improve faster by playing with better people