Chen Jin should payback Lin Dan

Discussion in 'Olympics BEIJING 2008' started by rhinovinda, Aug 14, 2008.

1. bananakid

bananakid Regular Member

business owner

From the newest version of bananakid's new found super-Wikipedia...

"Boleh spirit"
    A kind of spirit created by Malaysians.
    Created to bring its believer away from the painful reality and lead them to disney land where they will constantly imagine that they are in the happiest place on Earth.

Symptoms of Boleh spirit includes:
    • Imagine success is coming even when it is impossible to be achieved.
    • See into an imaginary future.
    • Complete denial of own's mistakes and weakness.
    • Blame others for one's misfortune
    • Jealous of others' success and attack them by all means, usually in large group of boleh believers.
    • Personal attack which includes shouting, and more shouting usually done by a keyboard.
    • Screaming "boleh" for no reason, and usually uses drums to make additional noises.
    Only possible cure for this illness:
    • Sacarsm works best... Caution: Do not attempt, unless you are a professional, as boleh believers will start to gain power by forming a group and attack you personally; if all else fails, they will complain to a higher power in hopes that you will receive punishments.

2. badadum

badadum Regular Member

Hehehe, I think the forums will get flooded with the MAS fans response IF LCW beat LD in about 10 hrs or so.

Myself, I just want a clean, tight, rubber game battle. Preferably with the score of 22-20, 21-23, 28-26! If I got that, don't care if its LD or LCW :)

3. george@chongwei

george@chongwei Regular Member

yeah, we will surely be active in this forum 24/7 as soon as lcw took the gold medal 1st...
    lets wait and see 1st whther this can happen..:rolleyes::confused:

4. XtC-604

XtC-604 Regular Member

Store Manager

Please read Bananakid's super new wikipedia =)
    Not happening buddy.
    FYI, your post is almost impossible to understand... So let me see you're saying that you guys will be on the forums 24/7 as soon as LCW grabs the gold medal in past tense, and then you go on to say that he is still in the process of trying to. Wow, unless LCW has like a personal time machine, he won't be able to do it. OH WAIT! Silly me "boleh spirit" right? acheive the impossible.

#144 XtC-604, Aug 16, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2008
  5. david14700

david14700 Regular Member

Forget about all the arguments about whether it's right or wrong to let a team mate progress, on a purely personal level for CJ, there must have been times in practice when he beat LD. Maybe he only wins 1 out every 4 games or something, but CJ must know that if he plays his best and LD makes a few mistakes, then CJ can beat him.

It must be hard on him not to be given the chance. An underdog performing above himself to beat the favourite is a feature of every knockout tournament.

Wasn't there some practice before (I've only heard rumours) where LYB would let the players play the first game properly and the loser of the first game would let the winner stroll the second? That at least gives the players a chance to prove themselves.

6. szean56

szean56 Regular Member

student

Miacle could happen sometimes ..hehe

7. XtC-604

XtC-604 Regular Member

Store Manager
    harhar, Lin Dan didn't deserve the win obviously. You know CHN cheated! Chen Jin's dad and the home crowd and the line judges is obviously what caused LCW to get demolished. Can't believe i stayed up all night for this...

8. Badmintan

Badmintan Regular Member

Don't rub it in to the passionate badminton fans of LCW. But I'm glad you like badminton as a sport. Lin Dan wants it more...so someone has to lose.

btw, When is Mats Sundin gonna signed with the Nucks? No news...either...I hope Gillis doesn't sign Parrish.

#148 Badmintan, Aug 17, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2008