Pleasanton, CA

Discussion in 'USA West' started by alexchh, Jan 14, 2004.

1. annex02

annex02 Regular Member

That's the one I am talking about. Any ideas ?? Any memebrs here will show-up in Bay Area Open 04 ? Let's meet each other again sometime this friday and have a good game. Anyone coming ???

2. kwun

kwun Administrator

BC Janitor
    oh, him. at the beginning of the evening, janet and i played a mixed doubles games against him and his friend. it was a fun game! what's his name? i forgot names easily.

i won't be going to Pleasanton this weekend. got some other engagements. may be we can play another week. hope you have fun there.

3. annex02

annex02 Regular Member

I am not quite sure, I used to play on the other side of the gym, too bad, we can't get together to have a good game. By now, I probably figured out who you are. Sometime you and your friend I believed called Janet used to played with one of the old man. Am I right ??? You should at least a single game with that guy, it should be fun. Enjoy guys !!!

4. Mesita1

Mesita1 Regular Member

Athletes Foot
    thomas hart

hey guys , live 10min away from thomas hart and just wanted to let you know that there is basketball games that theyre working the schedule around. would love to play with anyone from this forum, most of my friends go to westmoor and are lazy to come down here so it be nice to meet some players . well if you guys ever go ,its pretty hard to miss me im a young half latino hispanic italian badminton player and have black hair. Id proably using a mp90,at700, or mp100 and once in a while a ti-10. I want to go tonight but my friends are lazy to come this far which is understandable, im planning on going bymyself and playing with other people.So if you guys ever want to go please feel free to contact me , I also can find out the times if you guys need me to.

5. Elvia501

Elvia501 Regular Member

Employee
    Hi, would like to inquire if the badminton court mentioned here is still open? Haven't played for about 2 years now but would like to go back and play again. Please help. Thanks!

6. timmehtong

timmehtong Regular Member

Pleasanton thomas hart still has open gyms. but the open gyms are on saturday and sundays. I dont know anything bout fridays but saturday its from 8 - like 10ish and sunday its from 7-10ish

7. tcw2612

tcw2612 Regular Member

Bintang Badminton 3 for Tri Valley

FYI, Bintang Badminton 3 for Tri Valley are is about to be opened this Wednesday, April 23rd 2008.

Check the website for further information:
    Bintang Badminton DUBLIN

6780 Sierra Court, Suite I
    Dublin, CA 94568
    Bintang Dublin Hours:
    Mon-Fri 5pm to 11pm, Sat 10am to 10pm, Sun 10am to 9pm. Weekday hours will be extended by mid-May.

http://www.bintangbadminton.org/

Good Luck !!!

tcw2612

8. DucDennis

DucDennis Regular Member

play-santon ?

in town for a week. wanting to play. is ther still play at this venue ?
    can i get times and days as well? i play Open in Texas...lemme know
    pls....
    dennis

9. bintangclub

bintangclub Regular Member

Hi Dennis, just saw your message. Our new gym in Dublin is within 5 minutes or so from Pleasanton. So if you are in the area, you may want to drop by to play. We are open 5pm-11pm on weekdays, 10am-10pm on Saturday, and 10am-9pm on Sunday. This Monday we will be open 11am-11pm! Sunday afternoon a few of our open level players from the Sunnyvale facility will be there to play, so drop by then if you are in town!

10. DucDennis

DucDennis Regular Member

awesome ! i'll surely try to drop by. where is it ?

11. bintangclub

Bintang Badminton DUBLIN
    6780 Sierra Court, Suite I
    Dublin, CA 94568
    --> It is right off of Hopyard, down the street from the Dublin City Hall/Public Library.

Bintang Dublin Hours:
    Mon-Fri 5pm to 11pm, Sat 10am to 10pm, Sun 10am to 9pm.

http://www.bintangbadminton.org/

Hope to see you around!

12. DucDennis

DucDennis Regular Member

thanks. i went there monday evening expecting people to be playing since it was a holiday. aside from myself and the manager, there was 1 couple playing. i would recommend everyone planning to go to call ahead to find out if there's anyone playing.

13. bintangclub

Wednesday evening is a good night to go, because there are about 20-25 people who show up. Our Dublin facility is fairly new -- only opened a few weeks -- so a lot of ppl don't know about it yet and/or haven't made it a habit to play regularly (unlike the addicts here at Sunnyvale or Campbell). If you want a good crowd, Wed evening and Sun late afternoon are good times to drop by.