Bulk deal for JinQue or Tronex Shuttles

Discussion in 'Market Place' started by LazyBuddy, Feb 13, 2008.

1. LazyBuddy

LazyBuddy Regular Member

Engineer
    Sorry to start another thread, as I previously trying to asking for deals for Aeroplane in http://www.badmintoncentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52071&highlight=bulk+aeroplane

After some demonstration on recent Aeroplane (green lable) order, we find the result is a little bit on the disappointed side. The flight is not very smooth, and appears way too fast (yeah, we did order 49/77). Seems the performance is a big drop from the black lable to green lable.

Per suggestions, we are looking at JinQue (AAA, AA or even A) as well as Tronex (maybe Gold, Green or Yellow) shuttles. We know each one comes with quite a few different grades, but more than willing to take a shot at the med to top level ones. Of course, if we are happy with the performance vs. price, we will come with bulk orders in the very near future.

Please let us know if you have any connections. ;)

2. scchang

scchang Regular Member

Mechanical Engineer
    long time no see.

Hi, LB. Long time no see. You should try some Chaopai from Dinkalot. I kinda like the purple and blue ones. You will not be disappointed.

Cheers,
    -SC

3. LazyBuddy

LazyBuddy Regular Member

Engineer
    Thanks.

Myself ordered purple and green. It appear the green is a bit on the fast side, even though the lable is 77. :rolleyes: However, I am still happy with the green with the price i got. :D Did not get a chance to try the purple, though.

Well, the ordering is trying to help a local group, not my personal usage. So, I just forward whatever their questions are. Seems they are not confident with the names that they are not familar with. :rolleyes: