the newest clip

Discussion in 'Korea Open 2008' started by w3wmfhe, Jan 30, 2008.

1. kankan

kankan Regular Member

IT
    if all badminton players can act like LHI, i think badminton will be true "gentlemen sports".

2. Birdwood

Birdwood Regular Member

Are you saying that we should not point finger at LM along with LD? I think it's OK to blame other guilty parties, but not everyone shared equal amount of blame though. It will be up to BWF to sort out who gets what kind penalty depending on the role they played :rolleyes:

3. ThePlayer

ThePlayer Regular Member

4. w3wmfhe

w3wmfhe Regular Member

this is some kind make up ..i believe

5. Birdwood

Birdwood Regular Member

He's taking some responsibility himself for what happened under his watch. Part of the interview tells what happened on the court and are the facts, like for the disputed call, he looked at the linesmen/lineswomen, who firmly confirm the shot was in, and the TV referee gave the same answer to him so he insisted to upheld the call. From the video, we did not know the umpire did all these things before he made the final decision for not correcting the call at the time, which turned out to be a wrong decision.

#65 Birdwood, Jan 30, 2008
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2008
  6. w3wmfhe

w3wmfhe Regular Member

what umpire said that LD and Lm was so close to each other and had some agurement b4 lin dan threw the racquet .
    watch the tw clip LD went to the net talked to the umpire and LHI and walked back couple stepd then turn around threw the racquet

LD and LM was no where near each other b4 LD threw the racquet

7. w3wmfhe

w3wmfhe Regular Member

from what i know ..this newspaper is not any major newspaper, it is one of these kind paper make up all kinds stories .

8. w3wmfhe

w3wmfhe Regular Member

from the video , the ref was never turn around his head after he made his call and b4 lin dan threw his racquet, he turned after LD threw the racquet away

9. Birdwood

Birdwood Regular Member

Look at my post (#53)

LD and LM was in a close range when LD went to talk to the umpire, at that time LM stood up, walked a couple of steps out, and shouted at the umpire and LD. That happened before LD walked away and turned around, then threw the racket.

10. Han

Han Regular Member

Engineer
    I agreed, I recall any flick serve from foreign players are call "fault" during China Open.

11. w3wmfhe

w3wmfhe Regular Member

even from LD's own words , he said that i was far away from LM

12. taufik-ist

taufik-ist Regular Member

it administrator
    he..he who has cut off the video frame that contains lindan throwing his racket ... i saw it in youtube

13. V3i HoN6

V3i HoN6 Regular Member

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAH
    AHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHH
    AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAH
    post of the day anyone?

14. Han

Han Regular Member

Engineer
    That's the problem with Lin Dan, he continues to make up stories as he goes along and now has reached no turning point. Just look at the way the threw the racket and don't tell me he meant no harm to the one that he threw at?
    Xie Xingfang should look at this video to make sure this is the guy she wants to stick with for the rest of her life, this is no kidding. One less idol in my book.

15. eaglehelang

eaglehelang Regular Member

I already put in my pts in the other thread combined from the vids , which I think now is locked.
    From the official broadcast & Alphonse's vid, LM & LD werent standing near the umpire or close to each other when LD threw his racket. The Korea assistant coach was standing a distance away from the umpire when the 22-21 call was made.
    LM & assistant walked forward from their chairs, not backward when LD & coach went over to Korea side.

Sorry, just read again, LM said he moved forward a bit bf racket throwing... unfortunately no vid on that...hmmmmmm

#75 eaglehelang, Jan 30, 2008
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2008
  16. stork

stork Regular Member

-
    the biggest fault of the impire was to give only a yellow card for such a behaviour.

"discussing" with fans remains me of a report i saw about a demonstration for Michael Jackson, where the "fans" argued like " ...he must be innocent because he makes such a good music and I can´t believe he did this"...

and what makes me really wonder is there are obviously some leaders of this board trying to talk down Lin Dan´s assault by pointing at others and also wonder why kwun limited the penalty to a 2 SS-suspension...in football (what some call soccer) he would be out for a longer time...

17. V3i HoN6

V3i HoN6 Regular Member

Cut it mate.
    They choose to see what they want to see
    and believer in what they believe.
    From the denial of LD actually throws the racquet, choose not to see the video, till undeniably he actually did, then to him not actually throwing at LM direction, corrected at last, then to LM shouting at him "before" he throws, end up it was "after", then to LM severely insulted him with words, choose not to read LD's blog accounts in a thread call LD's blog... that his testimonial admited that LM didnt do verbal personal attack, then ignore it and still back to conclusion LM must have said something bad again, then it is far or near like this one.
    While they can pretty much get all the idea by just look back into the video.

18. Han

Han Regular Member

Engineer
    Lies after lies, from the World Champion, such a shame!

19. Birdwood

Birdwood Regular Member

20. block306

block306 Regular Member

Interested to hear what are the discussion or gist of it from the China fans. Any BC-forummers who can read and visited any of the Chinese badminton forum sites can give us a general feel?? Thanks.