how much is shb100 in malaysia

Discussion in 'Market Place' started by afham07, Oct 31, 2007.

1. afham07

afham07 Regular Member

Student
    lol. you were faster then me .. damn it! .. :p ..

btw, I got my racquet at RM580 in Melaka. I got AT900P instead because AT900T was out of stock. :(.

2. Swee Lee

Swee Lee New Member

Accountant
    SHB 100 - Ltd/MX

Hi,

Has anyone buy this shoe? Are these shoe made in China or Japan? If from China, how do you know that it is original then since ppl are saying that there are alot of fakes yonex equipment going around? Any comment?

Thanks.

Swee

3. mmnoor

mmnoor Regular Member

I bought them but never checked though.... been dealing with the same shop for quite a while and i think most shops dare not sale imitation as it will give them a bad name.

4. CYW2006

CYW2006 Regular Member

SHB100limited sells-Rm310
    Ti-10-Rm410
    AT900T-Rm549
    at AJ in bandar puteri.....

5. drifit

drifit newbie

PM
    yeah.... please go to reputable sports shop. they want prolong business, not overnite business.
    fake shoe is not common. unlike rackets, shoe has 0.5 increment in size. 3 models X 12 sizes = 36 pairs of stock + risk(what if each size stock 2pair?). so, it is not worth for faker's factory to produce and market them......

6. Swee Lee

Swee Lee New Member

Accountant
    Hi guys,

Thanks for the reply on the shoe but I would like to ask what is it stated on the shoe description. i.e Should the shoe be stating 'Made in Japan' or 'Made in China'. If it is 'Made in China', how do you know whether it is original shoe since heard from people in the forum to beware of the yonex imitation from China? One person in forum did mentioned that he bought a racquet from the shop but there was no guarantee card but a guarantee given by the shop. Why is there no guarantee card like the one in Singapore? Then how do you know that the shop is bringing the stuff from the original Singapore Sunrise distributor. There is a Sunrise Sdn. Bhd in Malaysia but not sure whether that is affiliated to Sunrise Co Ltd distributor though?

Thanks.

Swee

7. dimitri

dimitri Regular Member

Sandakan,Sabah, M'sia.. currently in Auckland, New
    hey guys.. i just wanna is the at700 old version still available in m'sia at the moment?