Winner Prediction for 2007 Denmark Open

Discussion in 'Dutch Open / Denmark Open / French Open 2007' started by kennethkoc, Oct 10, 2007.

1. thiery

thiery Regular Member

If you are dominant, you tend to do whatever you want. In US, the white got to say and have authority over everything because they are the majority. Since you are the minority here, you have to live with what the majority do. :D:D:D I joined the forum earlier than you so I guess I'm more matured than you. :):):)

2. Ben L.

Ben L. Regular Member

Yes, the caucasians are the majority in the US, but they don't have a say and authority over everything. It is a free country and a land of opportunity, and nobody has to live with what someone else does. And tend to do whatever you want doesn't mean it is the right thing to do. You brought up a good example which even proved that you were wrong.

If you are immature, you tend to do and say immature things. And you last post proved it. :D:D:D

By the way, if the number of posts is any indication of "maturity", why did you call Samuel882 immature? :):):) Since I now know that I am dealing with a "teenager", this will be my last reply to you.

#102 Ben L., Oct 16, 2007
    Last edited: Oct 16, 2007
  3. danielwong

danielwong Regular Member

Salesman
    everywhere is the same, just that most malaysian is here
    Ben L can see that most malaysian fans attitude.... but
    i think is common everywhere even in soccer match...
    i heard in EPL, when the home team lost, their supporter
    boo them like nothing....
    as for this forum, too bad as Ben L can only see majority
    of malaysian supporters.... but for the sake of sharing opinion
    is better that we open our heart to accept whatever comments..

my prediction
    MS: Lin Dan, LCW
    MD: KKK/TBH, MK/HS, FHF/CY
    WS: XXF, Tine??
    WD: Any pair from China
    XD: China as well....

4. Ben L.

Ben L. Regular Member

Too bad you haven't read my previous posts carefully. ;)

Sharing opinions is good and opening our heart for comments is great, but only in a civilized way, especially on a diverse forum like this.

#104 Ben L., Oct 16, 2007
    Last edited: Oct 16, 2007
  5. madbad

madbad Regular Member

No PAW Giveaway

Bad News people. Unfortunately there will be no PAW Giveaway. Sandy has turned down my request to give away 5,000 of my PAW points to anyone who predicts the winner of all 5 disciplines correctly. To be fair to Sandy, that would have given him more accounting headaches.

So I'm afraid you'll have to earn your PAW points the honest way! ;)

6. TH_4_President

TH_4_President Regular Member

Yo guys..here's m'Prediction..enjoy!

XD: INA pairs with big edges to meet in the final :D:D:D..(Flandy/Vita is the champ in my prediction)

Nevertheless, should also be aware of Nat/Gail(european) and TL/KRJ (host pair), Chinese threat as well in XXB/ZYW and HH/YY(they may surprise and overwhelm the INAs)

WS: Tine, shall reach the final if she can maintain her performance as in Japan OPen, upset all top Chinese WS players in one tournament blow (ZN,LL,XXF), simply awesome! XXF could demand for revenge should one of them reaches final and meet Tine.would be amusing match of XXF vs Tine episode 2 (empire strikes back/revenge of the sith!) :D:D:D

MS: not too exaggerating I guess if I put LD,LCW,TH,and Peter Gade as top candidate of champion, however TH and LD have to meet at earlier round, so my prediction would be advantage this time for LCW if he can overcome SDk or SDK if he can surprise once again badminton's paw n through to final against LD or Peter (sorry Mr.President, doesn't mean that I dunt luv U :p)

WD: hmm..this is big opportunity for Vita/Lilyana to prove that they can do sumthing to upset all great Chinese WD pairs..however my bid would be CHN as the champ still even if one of them meet Vita/Lilyana in the final

MD: sum people like to say KKH/TBH, CY/FH, MK/HS would be champ in this tournament, however I put my bet on JR/LP..they'll have the edges at home, n not to forget that they'll be fresher pair than any others top pairs.

would be very interesting to see all INAs pair struggling in top half seed and fight for the semis
    I think this time, would be the good chance for INA young gun of Hendra AG/Joko Riyadi..they can upset KKK/TBH..They haven't had any jinx with this pair..and they improving so well so far.

So, in the final would be

XD: all INA
    WS: Danes vs CHN
    MS: PG or LD vs LCW or SDK
    WD: CHN vs LN/VM from INA
    MD: JR/LP or HAG/Joko R vs CTF/LWW or CY/FH

I think objectively, INA will take one title from XD, CHN 3 from MS, WS and WD, and Denmark one from MD.

That's my prediction guys..
    Of course I hope INA can take as much as we can from XD,MS,WD, and MD as for the WS..hmm..maybe 10 years from now..:rolleyes:, hehehhe :D:D:D

7. danielwong

danielwong Regular Member

Salesman
    i understand ur meaning...lets forget abt what happened b4...
    your are free to share your opinions, maybe some is just being
    sensitive over your comment...no point to argue over it...
    when someone throw a stone at u and u throw back...
    the effect wont end.... :D:D:D i agreed with ur opinion of
    some malaysian fans behavior, but just to be fair not to pin-point
    to malaysian fans only as majority of us hang around here....:):):)
    anyway as diehard malaysia badminton supporter....
    i support all malaysian players even during their down time...
    i trust they will perform well in european stint!!!!

8. eaglehelang

eaglehelang Regular Member

Oh dear, now they're bashing you . Next time, let us fellow Msians comment on the Msian fans - they can't say a Msian don't know any better, we live here.

Daniel Wong - Ben L is more indirect, if you read some of the posts by some other Malaysians, they are much much more critical. And as I stated, NSC (with the media following suit) are putting very high hopes on badminton. Look at the other successful sports - bowling, squash, karate, recently archery, coverage much more low key.

9. shocic

shocic Regular Member

:) another match (match between posters) start before Denmark open :), well i respect anyone comments, since match results and players performance always out of prediction.

ROCK ROCK M'sia Players!!! "Puasa sudah habis,Raya pun habis, bagun la"

10. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

Well...

:p..2 of today's contestants will battle it out and at the end of the day, 1 of them will have the bragging right to advance to the QF Rd....And so, will it be vching's prediction or indra's prediction, to come to fruition??..:confused::D:cool: