BadmintonBC Ranking 2007-8 season

Discussion in 'Canada West' started by Takamsda, Sep 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. badelbow

badelbow Regular Member

I am not alone and I cannot do this by myself....

I have my co chair and tournament committee to keep my temper in check:p:eek::D

2. Takamsda

Takamsda Regular Member

Professional Badminton Racket Stringer at Noah's B
    I had that idea 2 yrs back. And no more.

You don't work 3 and a half part-time jobs, and full-time school, training in badminton, and up to 3000KM mileage/month. You don't have a psychology paper due 8:30 in the morning after long day of working/training.

You don't have my fat credit card bills to pay, and let's count the cellphone/internet/gasoline/food bills/loans.

I believe I could just say it all to BBC it's easy to do the ranking and stuff. I am only 1/2 mastered in Excel and I can do all that. But would I? nah. no time.

Maybe you can help BBC out.

3. PrinceOfBMT

PrinceOfBMT Regular Member

Umpire
    LOL YOU ARE KIDDING ME RIGHT
    DO YOU KNOW WHAT I DO?

MON - VRC with Sian in the Morning 11:30-12:30
    1:30 BUS to school
    School 3:30-4:30 for tutorial
    Bus down from school
    Coaching cambie senior team 6-8 pm

TUES: 11 am - 4:00 pm work
    4:30 pm -6:30 Coaching senior badminton team
    8 pm to 10 pm ClearTwo training

Weds 1:30 BUS, 3:30 - 6:30 SCHOOL (Sometimes i skip becoz the school i coach has an important game i Must attend)

THUR 9 am in the morning for training at Cleartwo
    1:30 Bus
    3:30 - 6:30 School

Friday 11:30 DRIVE (i drive to school on fridays)
    12:30-2:30 School

4 pm - 5 pm Coaching
    6:00pm - 8 pm coaching at cambie

Sat and sunday WORK

I Work, Full time school, i have car too you know, and i coach 5 times a week aND I HAVE TO TRAIN MYSELF TOO

YOU SEE,THIS IS WHY I DO NOT INTERFERE nor complain about these tournament draws stuff,becoz to me,they r doing ME a favor AND i have no time.

Critical suggestions or complains for sake of tournament concerns is fine,like pretend i am playing U23 and there are errors regarding to my entry,then OK FINE i'll talk.

BUt talking about all these other people's clubs and what clubs THEY actually are from and correcting or about those lil kids rankings incorrect blah blah blah

Hey guess what,since it seems you aren't as busy reading this,yah go use ur forum time to e-mail badminton bc

Who said i dun have gas to pay or credit card bills~_^
    Clearly from the sound of my posts i sound pretty well off ~

AND JUST TO let u know, I am NCCP level 2 ~in theory, i am KINDA helping badminton bc out for promoting the game.
    And i am already giving them a hand by coming to this stupid forum often to tell people like you to "directly talk to badminton bc regarding these issues" instead of just posting here sounding like you're the smartest person and NO ONE in this province noticed these things. Is not that we didn't notice, is that for some of us we really don't give a **** and we just want to go kick some ass in some tourneys.

I still care about the development or badminton bc's progress. But i just feel when there is an huge enough issue i feel we MUST address on,i would have just directly call up badminton bc. they're just a lil office the size of VRC's pro shop (maybe a lil bigger), so dun be afraid to call.

I'm done and so are you. Now pick up ur cell if u have time and talk there instead of me constantly see a

"BLAH BLAH i am tired, but i just noticed how BLAH BLAH BLAH
    These kids are not in BLAH BLAH this stupid lil kid's rank is wrong BLAH BLAH badminton bc BETTER finish the ranking b4 this tourney coz I'm "NOT" even playing in it" ~

I made my point

#23 PrinceOfBMT, Oct 12, 2007
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2007
  4. Growler

Growler Regular Member

Engineer
    Wow!

Is it just me or does someone sound a little cheesed off? :D

{sigh!} I wish I had time to train/play as much as you guys. My badminton would be SO much better... :(

5. xXHilikusXx

xXHilikusXx Regular Member

wow.... well we all have out own little busy days, but hey lol i get those too just manage ur time better. but u cant tell him to do it cause u have an equally busy schedule ;)

6. Takamsda

Takamsda Regular Member

I don't think your point is valid. From what you've posted. You think you work more than I do? A simple analysis, we have same amount of time for school and self-training time. And yet I coach twice much as you do, spent 300% more than driving just to get between place to place than your commute time. I often lack sleep during weekday. And I work and or coach everyday.

Do you know who I am? I know who you're. =p Ain't saying you're a bad person or whatnot, I believe I am entitle to some non-flaming reply. I have my reason not being direct with BBC. And you have no clue why. If you want to bash me more, lol, sure.

NCCP Theory LV II ? sure, bring more credential What makes you sure you're better than everyone else. You're not the only who's doing the badminton work. I've been through what you've doing right now. My word of advice is, shut-up and keep up your badminton work. You think you're helping BBC from what you do? You probably don't know what I do on my side to help BBC.

If you wanna reply, you better figure out who I am and what I do. Anymore post are just waste all our time. Now I have to go to work.

(And never disclose my name on Badminton Central forum)

7. Nephrus

Nephrus Regular Member

I am GOD

well obviously you haven't seen MY busy schedule. I'll reveal my true identity. I am god, and as God I am very busy. I have to spend X amount of time dealing with people who whine and cry to me all day long and when I have extra time up my sleeve I have to perform a miracle here and there just to enlighten a couple of souls. Every Mon, Weds, and Sat night I have to go all the way to the western paradise and have a chit chat with Buddha and Shiva on the meaning of life, over a cup of Bubble tea. Tuesdays and Thursdays I need to drive Jesus to tutoring lessons on how to be the perfect God. Then Fridays, I have to go down to Hell and beat the crap out of Satan in Battleship. I never get any sleep due to the constant ringing of prayers from people who wish for crazy badminton skills.I especially get these one "OMG I WISH HAD TAUFIK'S BACKHAND". More importantly I do trice as much as everyone else, I spend 1000% more effort doing things in real life than comparing my e peen all day long and causing problems for everyone else. Now how about we all calm down and enjoy a good laugh instead. :D:D:D

#27 Nephrus, Oct 14, 2007
    Last edited: Oct 14, 2007
  8. Pete LSD

Pete LSD Regular Member

Soul Searching
    Dink it, Master Nephrus is good!!! :D:D:D

9. wood_22_chuck

wood_22_chuck Regular Member

Electronics Technologist
    Nephrus, so how bout that grant of Taufiks BH for me? Still working on it?

-dave

10. Nephrus

Nephrus Regular Member

No dave... you are not worthy, you must endure more "suffering" with Kiran first.

11. PrinceOfBMT

Umpire
    You're right i don't know what you do, i am just posting directly through the observations of the stuff you say on the forum

a) No,level 2 means nth to me,anyone can get NCCP. I'm just making a point that's helping badminton bc promote to a certain degree

b) Your word of advice, Thanks

My word of advice, don't ever let me play you on court.

12. towbsss

towbsss Regular Member

Athlete
    Well, as I know both of you, and a fair amount of people might know me... let's try and settle our differences.

Takamsda may be onto something. I have doubts about BadmintonBC too... if it weren't for training at ClearTwo and the odd opportunities from Badminton Canada, there really is nothing that BBC offers. Hell, I'm still waiting for my prize money from last year.

Takamsda:
    I understand your pain as you are involved with badminton, and sure, complain away. People aren't quite aware how Badminton BC is doing right now, so in a way, your complaints may enlighten others. However, please do not be too aggressive when other people work to do things. My example is to point out the minor problems in the ClearTwo Thanksgiving draw. If you would like people to respect your complaints, then let's not be too critical, or else people will criticize you back (ie PrinceOfBMT).

PrinceOfBMT:
    Let's not be too hasty, Takamsda shouldn't be your enemy. I mean, sure, he's busy, you're busy, and I'm busy too. Who's not? As from my initial statement, BBC is the one who is wrong, so let's actually not defend them. If they went down, then we can start a new one, where you can coach, Takamsda can do the rankings, and I can get my freakin' prize money...

SO, let's just blame BBC... no, not everyone there is bad, there's actually a lot of internal conflicts too *cough* speedminton *cough*... that way, we don't have to complain and compare schedules and that garabage...

... cuz obviously, I'm the busiest :cool: (HAHA j/k)

13. Takamsda

Takamsda Regular Member

I am glad we all agreed. It was BBC's responsibility to do the ranking/seeding properly. It's never our job to do so. We're all busy.

Now back to fooding/studying before I flunk school.

I'll probably either drop badminton or school next yr. It's way too much for me to handle. I am driving myself nuts with my schedule.

*edit for spelling.

14. Oldhand

Oldhand Moderator

Broadcast Systems Integration
    Look Ma, A Wise Guy!

I must say you sound bloated.
    I wonder how your trainees, if any remain, are taking it. :rolleyes:

Also, if this is a stupid forum, you must be quite stupid to remain here.
    Why don't you do the wise thing and go away... perhaps, for good? :)

15. PrinceOfBMT

Umpire
    i'm sorry, i never said i was smart. I like lurking in the background forums to forums often to see irrelevent ppl like urself to come in on a random occusion to create the most random post.

Clearly we can see the thread has been sumwhat cooled off
    but you wanted to make your presence noticed and join in the action anyways.

and trying also to make urself sound like the coolest guy ever

"why don't you do the wise thing and go away.. perhaps, for good? :)"

Good one man, "perhaps for good" with smiley face. I lost man

Hope i never run into you in forums from your own area code, coz there is no way i'll win a flame battle against ur awesum comebacks.

handsdown! Bow!

16. Cheung

Cheung Moderator

wannabe badminton phototaker
    Closed - reason - read the thread;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.