Who wil be the champion of Men Single game?

Discussion in 'World Championships 2007' started by Felicia_txh, Sep 30, 2006.

1. badminto_expert

badminto_expert Regular Member

Consultant
    Agree with u. TH better than LD.

So example like net, backhand, and return smash Taufik better.

2. badminto_expert

Consultant
    To Taufik-list: Torres comment is not base on the fact. China have. Ina also have right.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To Torres: INA have alot of legend likes: Tan Joe Hok, Fery, Mulyadi, Rudy Hartono, Liem Swie King, Icuk Sugiarto, Astomo Arbi, Heryanto Arbi, Hermawan Susanto, Hendrawan, Ardi BW, Taufik Hidayat.

OH. I can also join the tournament if I have lucky so I can be the Champion...hhhaaa...

Taufik Hidayat beat LD in the Olimpic Games.. So you can say Lucky for this? And I sam he beat lin Dan so very easy..At the time taufik performance very good..He beat LD Straight Set.

Taufik beat LD in the Asian Games 2006... So you want to say again lucky? He beat Lin Dan Straight Set.

And I also can say: LD,BCL, CJ, CH, Yang Yang, Zoa Jian Hua Lucky because China got alot of player and so they send all to avoid the another country to take the champion...
    Note: Taufik only by himself fight to LD, BCL, CH and PG and LCW...OK... It is good players..

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Torres [​IMG]
    For sure, LD will be listed in BWF hall of fame.
    LD's achievement is BETTER than TH. TH only can win occasionally (only needs 12 matches to won, to grab the OG & WC title), but LD can MAINTAIN WR#1 position for 3 consecutive years (120 matches to won is not enough).

Again, a lucky player only can win occasionally (likes Alan Budi Kusuma, Ji Xin Peng, Flemming Delfs, and also Taufik), but a REAL CHAMPION likes Yang Yang, Zhao Jian Hua, and Lin Dan can win intensively and regularly.

alan and TH are lucky players..... WTF......
    a player who can win AG (twice), OC, WC and other tournaments is a lucky player ????????
    GOD must love him very much, if you think TH is always lucky :) :)
    btw do u know badminton ?
    Xi jie peng is a lucky player.. he could only win OC 2000 after that he 'sank down'...
    make sure Lin dan can win OC 2008
    or
    he will never be considered as a legend... :p :p :p

:D :D :D :D :D :p

3. badminto_expert

Consultant
    Hi Taufik-list,

Actually I want to say that Rudy Hartono got a little Lucky because at the time China not join to IBF yet.

Rudy HArtono always lost to Hau Jia Chiang and Tang Xin Hu at the time at ABC Tournaments. Only Ie Sumirat can beat Hau Jia Chiang and Tang Xin Hu.

I don't thing Rudi Hartono can get 7AE Titles if China already in the IBF at the time. This one base on the fact.

I want to say: Taufik Hidayat one of the talent player from Indonesia. Good Skill.

You are right, I am agree. Different era..different players..So can't compare...
    For example: Why Liem Swie King lost to Zoa Jian Hua last time. The answer is At the Time the era made changed..Zoa still young and Liem Swie King already married and got kids and already old.

I don't thing Zoa Jian Hua can beat Taufik Hidayat if ZJH came to now. The skill for both of them still Taufik Hidayat Better.

Zoa Jian Hua also not consistent player...He ever lost to Hendry Saputra, Ardy BW, Hermawan Susanto.

nobody can be the consistent players actually. because our is the a human..We have Weekness and have strenghtness.

#463 badminto_expert, Aug 9, 2007
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2007
  4. KlasseE

KlasseE Regular Member

FULLY AGREE
    For me Sumirat must be the No. 1 legend
    Taufik - talent plus skill
    Lee Chong Wei - hard work plus speed and skill
    LD - LYB (no need to eplain) plus stamina and power

5. vching

vching Regular Member

Student
    why everyone calling Zhao Jian Hua Zoa Jian Hua

6. indra

indra Regular Member

I found an article from BOLA tabloid (August 10, 2007)...here is the ENglish translation:

FOCUS, TAUFIK

All problems that disturbed his concentration have now disappeared. All he has to do now is to concentrate and set focus on the WC XVI in KL. He is now concentrating to win a second WC title.

" I will have to focus my mind to the fame. I am prepared to play in this WC," he said.

His little baby, Alika Hidayat, has motivated him to win the championship. His mind is now set on the WC.

Being a father now, he is now more enthusiastic and motivated in all aspects of life. Taufik, 26, born on August 10, wants to give a very special gift to his baby and himself.

It means that he will absolutely do his best to win the game. Therefore, TH will be the most dangerous man in the Stadium Putra, Bukit Jalil.

Taufik has a sweet memory on this stadium. It was in 2000 during the Thomas Cup when he defeated Ji Xipeng, making Indonesia defeat China 3-0 in the Final Round.

-----

7. koo_fan

koo_fan Regular Member

Student
    well, u can have a dream..
    Is gade have the ability to win in this WC ?I doubt it.
    but he have the confidence to perform the best( according to his statement to malaysian press just now)

8. Persson

Persson Regular Member

If he performs his best he will easily beat all the other "famous" players :D

9. OneToughBirdie

OneToughBirdie Regular Member

engineer
    Agree with you 100% PG will easily beat all the other "famous" players, only if all the other "famous" players are stoned, hangover, injured or walkovers....hahaha!!!LOL!!:p

10. Persson

Persson Regular Member

If he performs his best he will easily beat all the other "famous" players :D

11. pjswift

pjswift Regular Member

Well, Indra , X Ball, you now have a match in Denmark! Persson, thanks for being such a good sport. Pls keep going. Reflection off three mirrors is just hilarious!

12. bananaboy

bananaboy Regular Member

business owner

Good try, keeping yourself out of the group...LOL.:D

13. Persson

Persson Regular Member

Gade for president !

14. samuel882

samuel882 Regular Member

Tour Leader
    LOL.. President of Denmark u meant?:D:D

15. Persson

Persson Regular Member

President of badminton and queen of Denmark....I mean look at that mans skills....sweeeet :D

#475 Persson, Aug 10, 2007
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2007
  16. pjswift

pjswift Regular Member

Just missed the cut cos I'm too serious. You qualify but you have to find a Canadian champion first.Milroy? He's president of Badminton Players Association?

17. bananaboy

bananaboy Regular Member

business owner

If you ask Indra, X Ball, and Persson... they will also tell you that they are very serious as well...LOL:D

18. Krisna

Krisna Regular Member

General Management
    At this time, Denmark is a kingdom. It cannot have a President. Gade has to overthrow the King first... :D

19. Persson

Persson Regular Member

Denmark doesnt have a king but a queen....either way Gade will beat of them favorite players....without even losing a set....wait and see :D

20. extremenanopowe

extremenanopowe Regular Member

Chief Coach. The best and still active.
    www.extreme-power.org or xtremexn.blogspot.com
    Malaysia Champion

I'll root for the malaysia champion to win. Home ground advantage. Now or never. Anyone going to BKT Jalil? See you there! Am staying near the komanwel condo as well. Just next to the hospital and sri petaling lrt. My ex-state buddy is there.
    rgds:D