Comparison between RSL Heat 7900 and 7490?

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by hhppyy, Jul 7, 2007.

1. hhppyy

hhppyy Regular Member

Hi all,

Anyone tried/owned the RSL Heat 7900 and 7490 racket?
    How do they compared in terms of smash and control? Please do a review for these rackets please.

2. RSLCANADA

RSLCANADA Regular Member

Pres of RSL in Canada
    Hi,

You could find Specifications here: http://www.badmintoncentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32158&page=32

I tried 7900, doesnot work out for me, kind of stiff. But the player who have strong power like it. RSL 7490, I didnot try, according to posts from other fans, it's Asia style.

Here is a quote from RSLdude:
    Before I've used the M4 4900 racket and I really had a hard time smashing and doing net dropshots especially coming from the baseline. But it's a pretty good defensive racket since it's even balance and head light which enables you to have quick hand speeds to counter hard drives and quick smashes. Now, I'm using the M7 7490 (which is the hybrid of the M4 4900) and I tell you it's a perfect combination of both offensive and defensive racket! Now I can smash harder and do net dropshots accurately from the baseline! Countering hard smashes is not a problem and to my surprise, I now have better control directing my shots anywhere in the court even after blocking a hard smash!

I am sure you will be more satisfied using the M7 7490 racket!

3. jbosmd

jbosmd Regular Member

I agree, i have a RSL M7 7490 and it is easier for me to do dropshots from the baseline and my smashes are effortless, Defense?! no problem! eventhough i don't have a very strong wrist i can just whip the shuttle back to the baseline with little effort. Using this racket at the end of a strenous game i don't have any wrist, arm and shoulder ache.