kkk, tbh can't play without Rexy

Discussion in 'Malaysia Professional Players' started by tbleong, Jun 14, 2007.

1. cute_tbh

cute_tbh Regular Member

watched the game yesterday...

kkk is getting back to his form..but...
    sadly, he was not supported well by my dearie tbh (i like him, yup...but yesterday..he was.......lacking of EVERYTHING)...

it's a double game, if only one perform, still could not win...
    kkk and tbh need to have a very serious talk together...
    not to blame anyone, but to solve their problem...

yesterday, tbh was out of drive, out of skills, out of energy...
    and yup, they were out of communication...
    no more tapping, no more apologizing, no more moral boasting compliment....

they really need to do something....WC is just around the corner...and with rexy wants to rest them by not participating in CHN open, they only have THA open (is it?) to regain their best form....

their performance yesterday..fuh...even zakry/fairuzizuan played better in the IO final...

wake up call kkk and tbh!!!!!
    jia you!gambate neh!
    Malaysia Boleh!!!!!

2. bcmmgr

bcmmgr Regular Member

Their performance yesterday, seem any average pair can beat them,
    their attach lack of power, defence is weak, flat-drives lack of speed...etc.

Not agree with "this pair is exposed and the oppoenents have studied well about their games", if this is the point, those senior pair has been exposed for 5-10 years must be lost all the time cause the oppoenents have studied them for 5-10 years....?? KKK/TBH just don't improve after AE. and didn't do their home work well.

Agree that player some time will have their down turn, but if they are world class player, even down turn, they shouldn't lost in less then 10 points, what a shame.

Agree with Cute_tbh, "they were out of communication...
    no more tapping, no more apologizing, no more moral boasting compliment...",
    something wrong with their relationship......

3. cute_tbh

cute_tbh Regular Member

hate to admit it..but yup...
    it's a shame that they lost in less than 10 points....

i was so shocked that i'm sure even my cat would be shocked seeing the impression of my face yesterday....

but, i will live up to my words....
    and i will always support them no matter what...

come on kkk...come on tbh...
    wake up!!!!!!!
    Malaysia needs you!!!!!
    Malaysia boleh!!!

4. lipans

lipans Regular Member

Very disappointing game by KKK/TBH. Loss with point less than 10 make it worse.

Malaysia should forget about this pair and rely on other pair that does not win anything yet. Once they won something big, forget about them, and rely on other pair that still on't win anything yet......

5. Jimmy_Goh

Jimmy_Goh Regular Member

Though I did not see them play in SC, but given their reputation and having already won several big tournaments, it is disappointing to see them losing tamely in SC.
    Well, lets see Rexy work some magic . . . . . given that he has just renewed his contract with BAM for another 2 years.
    I still think Malaysian men's double (both new and old 'bird') are the most exciting lot in the present era.
    Go, KKK/TBH.
    Go, LWW/CTF,
    Go, Malaysia Boleh, Go

6. Darien

Darien Regular Member

IT
    hahaha....glory within 6 months, slump within a year!
    like a speed of lightning ;-)

7. X Ball

X Ball Regular Member

What if they come back later and bite everybody ?:D

8. danielle

danielle Regular Member

Student
    Ish... I believe all champions had their grief moments... They had a transition period to gain their confidence back and climb to the top again. Come on, I believe Kien Kiat-Boon Heong did not want this to happen either. They are still young. Even we ourselves face failures in our life. We also need time to bounce back, isnt it? The same thing with kien kiat-boon heong. The difference is they are facing pressure from everyone; all those who had high hopes on them. All they need now is support. Lets just pray for them and stop bashing them with non-encouraging words. They had won some major titles, and I never think that its wise for us to forget about them or any other players. All players should be given a chance to improve. Chong Wei has been given a chance and he has proved it. Now, its your turn; kien kiat-boon heong. Jia you, o! :p

9. danielle

danielle Regular Member

Student
    I agree with you... ya, I also think like that. I hope they will try their best to cool down and gain their confidence back again. I really miss the old kien kiat-boon heong; their fierce personality on courts, steadfast and brave. :p I hope to see that soon.... Jia you!

10. Misty100

Misty100 Regular Member

Flash in the pan!!! Back to basic.

11. Inky2000

Inky2000 Regular Member

When I was on vacation in Hong Kong last week (early Jun), I watched the news program on the Mandarin-speaking cable TV channel "Phoenix News" which had a brief interview with Han Jian who is now training teenage shuttlers in Malaysia. HJ told the reporter that "according to his observation", "a Malaysian MD pair" (no further information on which pair that he referred to) is the hot favourite to win the first OG Gold Medal for Malaysia. What is your reaction if you hear this from HJ?

12. Darien

Darien Regular Member

IT
    he got an Alzheimer's disease.

13. X Ball

X Ball Regular Member

Maybe so but I think winning 4 tournaments is not exactly that. I like to think it is only a lapse. Tiger Woods went through a patch after starting off successfully but then came back like a tornado.

I think KKK-TBH will probably work harder now that they are suffering a bit. I think between now and the WC, they should get their act together again. I would like to think that this is the lull before the storm for them - they lull everybody into thinking that they can be forgotten and then whammo, they win the WC. It will the story of the year if they do that.:D

14. hcyong

hcyong Regular Member

Software Engineer
    Win a few tournaments and send them to heaven.
    Lose a few tournaments and cast them to hell.

15. bcmmgr

bcmmgr Regular Member

we don't want to do that, but the problem is they promise us right after All England,

the coach said "we will keep them up and stay consistance, and Hazif case won't happend"

the coach also said "other pair will start investage their strategy and find solution, we will know what to do and make sure they maintenance up front"

KKK/TBH also said "they will work hard keep consistance"

so, of couse, we believe they know want to do......

Agree player will have a cycle of low form, but as a world class player, even in the low form/down turn, losing with score under 10 is not acceptable.
    and some more since AE, they keep said they know what to do.

16. Inky2000

Inky2000 Regular Member

Well, "losing with score under 10" (let's say it's equivalent to scorig under 6 under the old 15-point system) has happened to LD and FHF/CY's from time to time after they were hailed as world class players - not necessarily when they were World No.1).

LD
    WC'03 - beaten by XXZ (10-15, 3-15)
    China Open'05 - beaten by Chen Hong (5-15, 8-15)
    WC'05 - beaten by TH (3-15, 7-15)
    TC'06 - beaten by TH (16-21, 8-21)

CY/FHF
    AE'06 - beaten by Lin Woon Fui/Mohd Tazari (3-15, 6-15)
    AG'06 - beaten by KKK/TBH (9-21, 19-21)

17. zqloy

zqloy Regular Member

KKK/TBH should learn from their big bro LCW, even LWW/CTF; on how they comeback after some disappointing performance, although am still quite pissed over their clearly "dreaming" performance yerterday, but still hope they will become more mature in games.

18. bcmmgr

bcmmgr Regular Member

Ok, accept your explain.

But before they leave to Scotland, the coach promise and said they show good sign in training, and they can beat C/F this time.

so, we all plan to watch a good match, under 10 still not acceptable.

Unless before the leave to Scotland, the coach said "KKK/TBH still in progress on recovering", then a bit reasonable to accept this kind of score.

19. smashmouth

smashmouth Regular Member

banker
    On the part of fans, it is also important to support your idols even if they lose. Nagging, complaining and critisizing does not help. In fact, it only increases the pressure and stress. Remember, kkk and tbh are still very young and are therefore sensitive to pressure. Remember how pressure affected LCW? So all you fans out there, help them out by being less critical and by being more encouraging. You will see better results in the long run.

20. azabaz_ipoh

azabaz_ipoh Regular Member

is second to badminton
    why DID malaysia send only one MD? i look at indonesia line up and i see variety. ditto with china. sharing the burden would have done wonders even if only one MD or MS or WD or WS or XD played. i agree that MAYBE the fact that KKK/TBH eas expected to win all matches gave them tremendous pressure. no excuse for their lost but we are all human. still supporting them. :D