feather shuttles in vietnam

Discussion in 'Shuttlecock' started by herkulease, May 28, 2007.

1. herkulease

herkulease New Member

I have some relatives coming to the US from Vietnam via some corporate thing with Honda.

Anyhow I'm wondering what are some decent shuttles I can get them to buy for me when they come over. They are staying with us, least they could do is buy me some shuttles.

2. hyperactive

hyperactive Regular Member

student
    The only one I know of and have tried is HaiYen...The Vietnamese badminton team uses them. I wasn't particularly fond of them. You can have a look at my brief review a couple of threads down in this section.

Maybe you could ask your relatives what their best shuttles are. The ones I got were in a green/red tube...someone else said the blue/red tube ones are much better...frankly, I doubt it could possibly be any worse becoz the bunch I got were really crap.

3. Smichz

Smichz Regular Member

Student,Tour guide,Marketer
    the place where i study got lots of vietnamese students n they brought lots of kinds of shuttles.Haiyen is one of them.All i can say is they're all typical.The shuttles r made for durability n speed,not playability.I'd love to use them because they can last for 2 games sometimes.But it's not really good to play with though.

If available,try indonesian feather shuttle cock.It's one of the best i've ever used,in form of playability n speed.

4. hyperactive

hyperactive Regular Member

student
    cool...any brands in particular? very hard to find good and cheap shuttles in this part of the world, lol..

5. Smichz

Smichz Regular Member

Student,Tour guide,Marketer
    why bother to look for only good in durability n fast shuttle?If available,just look for indo or chinese brands.I believe they're much better in terms of playability,n also preety durable n reasonable speed.Reasonable price as well..
    Try to search n tell me what brands do they have in ur place,then i can give u some input.