Rexy more likely stays with BAM

Discussion in 'Malaysia Professional Players' started by huangkwokhau, May 10, 2007.

1. huangkwokhau

huangkwokhau Regular Member

sales & design
    All sports association has GUARDIAN or bapak pelindung, mostly from government or miniters.....most fo them do not know the sports quite well...very sad that all sports are led by non athletes as I challenged yayuk to take over Tennis Association....

2. USAfan

USAfan Regular Member

NewsMedia
    Only Rexy knows where his future will take him. His stock is up and now is the time to seek the best for the family and himself. He's on the driver seat and BAM better make the right decision before some country snatch him away. Imagine, China recruited him - wow! that's a scary thought ???? but that's the world we live in, its all about winning and crushing your oponent
    Rexy u have the trump card , use it wisely Well deserved for all the hard-work and the world of badminton is recognizing your master by you praising him all the time - GodBless

3. kidosetiawan

kidosetiawan Regular Member

Student
    Actuall 10% of my income now is financed to look for potential players about 12-13 years old.......so now I am officially financing development 2 mens singles atheletes (shuttles, coach etc)...but we are not yet showing results... cos if only me doing this then we are not going to see results cos my income is not big enough to produce high quality players.....I hired this coach who used to be Tangkas dropout....so every month 500 US dollars of my income are used for this....not much but the least I contribute as an Indonesian............well I hope richer ppl can do this (those big firms) cos they are more likely to generate results....

Yes if I am head of PBSI I will not only kiss Rexy's ass.........I'll eat his crap as well if dat means he will help us restore badminton....I love PBSI and I'll do anything it takes to save it

4. Joyous

Joyous Regular Member

I think Rexy is a level-headed person. When interviewed after the loss, as a coach he did not push the responsibility to his players but accepted that he has to come to terms with the losses of his 3 pairs to Fu/Cai simultaneously.

5. alfa-2

alfa-2 Regular Member

Architect
    agreed, IMO he deserves to be The Coach of The Year.......

6. s1nn3r

s1nn3r Regular Member

Qs
    Taiko

This way he earn the respect from the players...
    But we are better of the chinese..
    2 old horses
    4 stallions..

7. taufikk

taufikk Regular Member

hehe..2 old horses and 4 stallions will be a waste if Mas can't win..sad

8. OneToughBirdie

OneToughBirdie Regular Member

engineer
    One old horse understandbly lost some confidence after his coach kaput to Korea but the good news is he got some back after winning IO2007..and playing like possessed full of vigor, speed and exceptional fitness, just like he play in 2006. The other old horsie unfortunately is almost gonzo playing like yoyo, lost his desire after pocketing all the rewards $$$ after winning AE2002 and now getting married (you know what married life can do to you, not only to badminton players but to working stiffs like us, hahaha! P/s don't tell my wife, hahaha!).
    The 4 stallions are still young, give them time and let Rexy whip them towards better thing to come. BTW, one of the 4 stallions appear to be have gone astray after winning Asiad and SS, losing a bit confidence but Rexy has sent him to hard labour and we hope he can rebound cos he is still young.
    You forgot to mention the other 2 old war horses, i.e. the MD, who have been around since MAS independence day, hahaha! hey! they did quite well, but ran out of steam in SO2007 MDF! Maybe a sip of ginsing may improve their stamina! But one of the 2 old warhorses is reportedly dating the CHN WD, either it is good or bad, time will tell, but errr, I better keep my thoughts quiet to myself about this issue! Hahaha! LOL!:p :p :p

9. alfa-2

alfa-2 Regular Member

Architect
    am i in the wrong forum? more horse racing here than human.......:D:D:D:D:D:D yeah dont forget that 2 old warhorses........

10. Cheung

Cheung Moderator

wannabe badminton phototaker
    Sounds like Rexy should be running for presidency!:)

11. alfa-2

alfa-2 Regular Member

Architect
    hehehhehee.......:p:p:p:p:p dont get Rexy into trouble man.........:D:D:D:D:D

12. kidosetiawan

Student
    Rexy your home is Indonesia.....
    you are an Indonesian........
    Indonesia is your motherland

come back and serve your motherland......

as child would never forget their mother regardless of wat happend....Rexy be careful you are now starting to forget your motherland.....It is not a perfect country I know but don't be ashamed of it as motherland is never ashamed of you...Indonesia never forgets you......you are always part of us deep down......so Rexy come back to us restore our motherland's hope

come back to where you belong....with us.........like it or not you are born and raised in Indonesia and therefore you belong in Indonesia........Indonesia is the place you call home.......

you feel at home in Malaysia but dun lie to yourself.......your home is always Indonesia....please don't try to deny that......

13. alfa-2

alfa-2 Regular Member

Architect
    kidosetiawan......you are everywhere..........hahaha........you are really a patriot of INA badminton. Sure Rexy will be touched by your sincerity if he saw all your posts.

14. kidosetiawan

Student
    well actually my long term goal will be to head the PBSI......I want to replace that Sutiyoso...if I am the head I'll clean up all politics and dat way I am sure Rexy would come back......................

15. aindro

aindro Regular Member

IT programmer
    Not agree this time with Kidosetiawan about Rexy heading back to Indonesia.
    He has right to choose where to live, in which country he and his family feel confortable.
    In my opinion, we need, in more urgency, to replace those GUARDIANS who do not really love Indonesian badminton, but who are currently running PBSI.
    Whoever the coach, the result will be the same if politics play to much inside the PBSI organization.

16. kidosetiawan

Student
    Yes legally he has the right but speaking heart to heart you should serve your country........

17. aindro

aindro Regular Member

IT programmer
    With the situation of Indonesia that's still not stable: politically and economically, I will not be surprised if Rexy opts to continue his coaching in Malaysia. Whatever, he has the right to choose what suits best for him and his family, even if I know that it would be great if he decides to coach Indonesia.
    Indonesian MD is not in good situation, remember that we always have good players in every generation : Eddy Hartono/Gunawan, Ricky/Rexy, Chandra/Tony, Chandra/Sigit, etc. Now it depends on Luluk/Alven and Kido/Hendra to fill this void.

18. luv_bao91

luv_bao91 Regular Member

STUDENT
    i'm happy to hear that rexy like stay at malaysia.....thnx a lot for coaching our men doubles......

19. angelatby

angelatby Regular Member

Architect Assistant, Piano Teacher
    This is indeed a rhetorical way of writing, LOL... solely produced an effect for readers (**giggling**) :D

So sweet of you Kidosetiawan, actually this is part and parcel of life. We are blessed by Rexy's coaching here in Malaysia. At the same time, we do admit that Indonesia undertaken out of extreme urgency or the needs of Rexy as a coach there in own country. However, i believe they are many good candidates out there too to be chosen as the "ONE" for Indonesia. (too many to list down here). Come to think of it, was it because of the achievements in our players that proved he is one of the best coach we ever had, or was it because of an overwheming desire or craving that people had on him that caused the needs of him even more. Either way, everthing was because of his own decision that brought him up today. PBSI should have taken this into consideration before he is what he is today isnt. Furthermore, his next goal is to see his disciples to accomplish in Olympics. After the crucial one, we can bring this up for discussion then. He cant just leave now without thinking the rational behind as a professional. Everything has got to do with the logical, reasonable, sane and noetic mind to justify. Cheers.

20. gurvinder

gurvinder Regular Member

Rexy is a hell good coach...C'mon.Dun screw this up.