Ti10 price in Kuala Lumpur

Discussion in 'Market Place' started by Nick, Jul 26, 2002.

1. Totoro

Totoro Regular Member

Programmer
    Bugjan,

well... I bought AR85 from them also with the same price. Then the owner told me if the shoe does not fit well for me or it is not OK for me then I can bring back for a change. In order to change for something else, I only dare to use it twice for the first time, then I bring it back because the size was too tide. The owner was very nice and kept his promise to change it from size 26.5 to 27.5. Actually I asked for 27 but he didn't have the stock at that time so I just accepted size 27.5. Again I used it carefully and this time I only used it once. I found that the size is a bit too big. So I went there again ( and this is not cheap for me because I need to use both Putra LRT and Star LRT, and the time spend on transport also easily goes to 45 minutes ) to change for size 27. I also complained that I almost slip because of the size is too big. Then this time the owner, Mr. Eric was not there. Instead his son/the Chinese male employee was there. I requested to change for other size and if this time they don't the size I will wish to chnage for other things perhaps shuttles. But my request was rejected because he said the shoe was too dirty. I wonder how used once can be more dirty than twice in the same place also. Then I suggested that I clean the bottom of the shoe then exchange but he also rejected that suggestion and insisted that the shoe is too dirty. I can't do anything else but bring the shoe back and now I just have to keep it aside and have no idea on what to do with it. :(

For MP77, how come he quoted you RM 259 and me with RM 299. Both same, no string, no grip, no other free gift. :confused:

Sorry for babbling so much over here.

2. lchan

lchan Regular Member

the racquet world telephone number is 03-2692 9111. try and look for Terence Toh. I only get my racquet from them. One reason is that they still play badminton in competition and they try racquets, so they give u a rough feedback. If they havent, they'll honest tell you that they do not dare to say since they havent tried it. You have to get to know him better, laugh and joke with them cause they are really funny people and you'll get excellant price. Happy hunting.

3. Totoro

Totoro Regular Member

Programmer
    If they willing to sell MP100 for RM 440, then no problem, I'll get from them... or if they can sell MP99 with RM 560 also can... but both must be G5...

anyway, thanks Ichan... actually I'm still waiting for some confirmation before I make my choice... and it won't be too long...

thanks! :)

4. dreign

dreign Regular Member

Mind me asking what is G5?

5. dreign

dreign Regular Member

Ahh sorry guys me just found out G5 were the size of your handel..

Have a niceday...

:D

6. Totoro

Totoro Regular Member

Programmer
    on the phone, Mr. Terrance Lim sounds like a nice guy... hopefully in actual life also the same... well, got a nice deal from him... may be will go to Racquect World this weekend to have a few swing... he offered me MP 100 with RM 468 with RM 38 Gosen string and a RM 10 grip... hopefully can sell the bag to him back because I already have a bag myself...

7. lchan

lchan Regular Member

yer..that shop sells racquet with string and grip. and the best part is he lets u choose. even the most expensive. the best of the best part is....if u ask him what strings..he will not try and recommend u the cheapest string. other shops always do it.

8. Totoro

Totoro Regular Member

Programmer
    yeah... guess will be going this saturday unless too bz in office...
    yupe... it is a public holiday but I still need to go to office... sad, sad... :(

9. MikeJ

MikeJ Regular Member

IT Consultant
    bugjan72 or Totoro;

is the 2U version of the MP77 available in either Etakoh, Racquet World or Royal Sporting house?:D

10. bugjan72

bugjan72 Regular Member

Consultant
    MikeJ,

Most of their collection is the 2U version

11. Totoro

Totoro Regular Member

Programmer
    In RSH, Mid Valley, U can get 2U and 3U, G4 and G5.

12. dreign

dreign Regular Member

to : Totoro

So did you get you MP100?
    How was it? mind telling us your story?

;)

13. Totoro

Totoro Regular Member

Programmer
    well... didn't have the time to go last week, may be I will be going tomorrow... no problem, I'll share my experience with you all once I have a try on the racquect on the court...

14. Totoro

Totoro Regular Member

Programmer
    Manage to get my Ti 10 last Saturday and will be trying it out today. Will share the experience asap with u guys.

In Racket World, Mr. Terrance Lim who sound like a nice guy on the phone does treat the customer well. A very vendor I'll say. Not only selling the product but also willing to share info of racket, string, grip, sock and shoe. He also willing to share his experience. I was told that MP 100 is quite stiff and Ti 10 is nicer to play with, that's why I changed my mind. He also said MP99 is a joint of the shaft from Ti 10 and the head of muscle power. But it is too expensive for me. ( RM 599 with a RM 35 Gosen string and a grip ). My Ti 10 was RM 375. I guess it is a bit cheaper than Etakoh because Etakoh don't give anything else beside the racket and Rac World gave the string and grip which already cost more than RM 25.

Overall experience in Rac World was satisfactory and I think I will go back there again if I were to need a big supply of badminton product. :)

15. dreign

dreign Regular Member

I wonder why he give you a Gosen string to go with a Yonex racket. Gosen must be giving them lots of goodies to push there item. I was thinking to get a Cab 8 or a MP50/55. Due to budget cut down to Gosen 800 for RM175 (RM35 Gosen string and RM10 Grip).
    Btw I am not pro just to get some sweat out just keep picking up the bird. kekee..

16. dreign

dreign Regular Member

I wonder why he give you a Gosen string to go with a Yonex racket. Gosen must be giving them lots of goodies to push there item. I was thinking to get a Cab 8 or a MP50/55. Due to budget cut down to Gosen 800 for RM175 (RM35 Gosen string and RM10 Grip).
    Btw I am not pro just to get some sweat out just keep picking up the bird. kekee..

17. ismail

ismail Regular Member

engineer
    Hi guys,
    Just login after long time so busy!!!:( :(
    About the price for MP77, last time Racket world gave me RM279 (grip+string).

Next week will go there to find out the latest prices so anybody would like
    to request other rackets prices, please PM me or post reply before next Tuesday.

18. Totoro

Totoro Regular Member

Programmer
    Well, I was told by Mr. Terrance that the Gosen string that he suggested is use by our national players. So, thought of giving it a try. But I think I still prefer Yonex string after the yesterday game. The racket is quite powerful and with lesser efford, I can send the shuttle to the base line. Control is also better than my Pro Ace Titanium Dream. Smashing power is also stronger. Defense is quite good also. No wonder so many international players using it. It takes a bit of time to get use to it because my Pro Ace racket is the light type.

Well, Ismail, perhaps u can check the price of shuttle and string. U can also update us with the latest price of racket.

Thanks!

19. gengar

gengar Regular Member

retail manager
    hi guys,
    i couldn't help but notice the price of Ti 10 you guys mention quite often...the price you guys mentioned is around Rm350 but I'm sure I've seen it going for around RM210!
    Is Ti series the same as Titanium series....... 6,7,9,11 and 12 and not to mention Titanium Dream?
    I'm a little bit confused myself:(

20. Totoro

Totoro Regular Member

Programmer
    u sure that is really Yonex Ti 10? Where u saw it?