Lee and Hafiz to train with national team at Bukit Jalil

Discussion in 'Malaysia Professional Players' started by ixory, Apr 25, 2007.

1. YellowString

YellowString Regular Member

Architect
    What are you rambling about here? Whats Winnie got to do with this thread? :confused:

Yeah, I can see you are all happy with the current set up in BAM.

2. W Norman

W Norman Regular Member

Quantity Surveyor
    Wong Tat Meng , did he a champion or world top player before ! tell me if i miss that , at least Misbun being a best Malaysian players in 1980's and being world top 10 at that hour. Maybe he not top player , but he proof that he can beat top player like Prakash , Siew King , Morten Frost , Han Jian and others. Tell me who the best top player Wong Tat Meng had beaten . tell me maybe i miss that...:p

3. YellowString

YellowString Regular Member

Architect
    Oh dear , we really have some mongs here! Tell me where is it written that in order to be a good coach one has to be previously a world class player?? :confused:

Tell me was Alex Ferguson a world class football player in his playing days? Arsene Wenger as good as Pele or Maradona when he was playing?

Liem Siew King was a world class badminton player, how come he is not coaching then???

Dude, coaching and playing are two different things altogether. You need to know that first.

Whether Wong Tat Meng was a top class player during his playing days got nothing to do with it. He was appointed by BAM as the head coach for the singles players. Keyword ... appointed head coach.

Misbun, during his playing days was a rebel who run foul with the authorities numerous times.

4. winnie

winnie Regular Member

altho im not happy with the way LCW handle things n apply to train under misbun, but im relieved with WTM high EQ.. i think he's flexible type of person.. this kind of person is the one we need in BAM.. some more there's no point for him to force LCW to train under him if LCW himself feel that he cant learn anything from WTC..if u have diamond inside, what's to be scare of that no one will want it from u? LCW duno how to treasure him, then no use to force him!