Koo Kien Kiet/Tan Boon Heong/Rexy Combination

Discussion in 'Malaysia Professional Players' started by jug8man, Jan 22, 2007.

1. Jessica

Jessica Regular Member

Student
    Ya...I saw it.I am really happy to have his news.By the way, his English is pretty good..Good luck to him and i will support him all the way.

2. esther

esther Regular Member

blog??haha..anybody can tell me what is his blog address?thksss

3. liying_0505

liying_0505 Regular Member

Student
    i cant view his blog....it says there's an error....blahbllah blah....
    the blog URL plz. just to confirm it's correct thx

4. kim kim

kim kim Regular Member

student
    Hi! Well I personally think that both of them have a great future. They are very potential and friendly too! I am not too sure about kkk but TBH is definately very friendly and kind :p Kambateh !!

5. haifeng4ever

haifeng4ever Regular Member

6. haifeng4ever

haifeng4ever Regular Member

Koo and Tan share the top spot ranking in super series ranking

PETALING JAYA: Malaysia's Koo Kien Keat-Tan Boon Heong and Korean's Jung Jae-sung-Lee Yong-dae have set the stage for an intense rivalry in the men's doubles badminton event going by the latest Super Series rankings.
    Kien Keat-Boon Heong and Jae-sung-Yong-dae are the joint leaders in the men's doubles with 15,620 points accumulated after the first two legs of the Super Series in Malaysia and South Korea.
    Kien Keat-Boon Heong won the opening leg in Malaysia two weeks ago while the Koreans nailed their home title last Sunday.
    The Koreans conceded a walkover in the semi-finals of the Malaysian Open following Yong-dae's ankle injury while Kien Keat-Boon Heong ran out of steam, losing to Lee Jae-jin-Hwang Ji-man in the Korean Open semi-finals.
    National doubles chief coach Rexy Mainaky said it was good to have the Koreans for company, as it would keep the Malaysians on their toes.
    “I am happy that Kien Keat-Boon Heong did not win in Korean. It would have gone to their head – especially Boon Heong. The defeat to another Korean pair showed that they are still not good enough,” said Rexy.
    “I am happy that they are ranked at the top in the Super Series ranking list. But there is still a lot more to be achieved.”
    In the men and women singles events, Malaysia have one representative in the top five.
    National number one Lee Chong Wei, who reached the quarter-finals in both legs, is currently joint fourth with Chen Yu with 10,080 points.
    China dominated men's singles ranking with Bao Chunlai, Chen Jin and Lin Dan taking the top three places.
    In the women's singles, Mew Choo's strong performance at the Malaysian Open helped her move into third spot with 11,400 points.

(Top eight) 1. Bao Chunlai (Chn) 14,220, 2. Chen Jin (Chn) 12,840, 3. Lin Dan (Chn) 12,800, 4. Chen Yu (Chn) and Lee Chong Wei (Mas) 10,080, 6. Peter Gade-Christensen (Den) 92,00, 7. Kenneth Jonassen (Den), Sony Dwi Kuncoro (Ina), Mohd Hafiz Hashim (Mas) and Chen Hong (Chn) 8,640.
    Men's singles:
    Other Malaysians: 12. Yeoh Kay Bin 7,200, 14. Lee Tsuen Seng and Kuan Beng Hong 5,820, 19. Mohd Roslin Hashim 5,040, 20. Wong Choong Hann 4,480.
    Men's doubles: 1. Jung Jae-sung-Lee Yong-dae (Kor) and Koo Kien Keat-Tan Boon Heong (Mas) 15,620, 3. Candra Wijaya-Tony Gunawan (Ina-USA) 14,200, 4. Markis Kido-Hendra Setiawan (Ina) 11,460, 5. Jens Eriksen-Martin Lundgaard Hansen (Den) 10,080, 6. Fu Haifeng-Cai Yun (Chn) 8,640, Ong Soon Hock-Tan Bin Shen (Mas) and Anthony Clark-Robert Blair (Eng) 8,640.
    Other Malaysians: 10. Choong Tan Fook-Lee Wan Wah 7,260, 14. Mohd Fairuzizuan Mohd Tazari-Lin Woon Fui 5,820, 21. Gan Teik Chai-Mohd Zakry Abdul Latif and Chan Chong Ming-Hoon Thien How 4,440.
    Women's singles: 1. Zhu Lin (Chn) 17,000, 2. Petya Nedeltcheva (Bul) 11,460, 3. Wong Mew Choo (Mas) 11,400, 4. Xu Huaiwen (Ger) 10,080, 5. Yao Jie (Hol) and Lu Lan (Chn) 10,020, 7. Xie Xingfang (Chn) 9,200, 8. Eriko Hirose (Jpn) 8,640.
    Other Malaysians: 2. Julia Wong 7,200
    Women's doubles: 1. Gao Ling-Huang Sui (Chn) 18,400, 2. Yang Wei-Zhang Jiewen (Chn) 12,840, 3. Gresya Polii-Vita Marissa (Ina) 11,400, 4. Du Jing-Zhao Tingting (Chn) 10,080, 5. Kumiko Ogura-Reiko Shiota (Jpn) 10,020, 6. Jiang Yanmei-Li Yujia (Sin) and Endang Nursugianti-Rani Mundiasti (Ina) 8,640, 8. Kamilla Augustyn-Nadiezda Kostiuczyk (Pol) and Aki Akao-Tomomi Matsuda (Jpn) 7,200.
    Mixed doubles: 1. Zheng Bo-Gao Ling (Chn) 18,400, 2. Nathan Robertson-Gail Emms (Eng) 14,220, 3. Thomas Laybourn-Kamilla Rytter Juhl (Den) 12,840, 4. Joachim Fischer Nielsen-Britta Andersen (Den) 11,460, 5. Nova Widianto-Lilyana Natsir (Ina) 10,020, 6. Sudket Prapakamol-T. Saralee (Tha) 8,640. Koo Kien Keat-Wong Pei Tty (Mas) and Flandi Limpele-Vita Marissa (Ina) 8,640.

7. yannie

yannie Regular Member

Rexy, Tan Boon Heong, Koo Kien Keat etc
    Malaysia Open 2007

Attached Files:

8. yannie

yannie Regular Member

The Skies
    Malaysia Open 2007

Attached Files:

9. yannie

yannie Regular Member

And The Skies
    Malaysia Open 2007

Attached Files:

10. yannie

yannie Regular Member

And The Skies again
    Malaysia Open 2007

Attached Files:

11. jug8man

jug8man Regular Member

MultiTasked guy, Stress Addict, Leisure Bum, mad c
    Koo/Tan simply amazing. 5 Tournaments. 3 Titles. 4 Finals. 1 Semi.

A lot of credit also goes to Rexy. He trully makes his presence felt in the match. He was always their to show his support and keep both players (especially Koo :D) in check and in composure.
    Cai/Fu must have felt like it was the 2 of them vs 3 on court (Koo/Tan & Rexy :D) !!!!!

Malaysia Can! Malaysia Did!

Rexy Juga BOLEH!!!

Cheers,
    TBBMBB(N)

12. ixory

ixory Regular Member

My godness my feet still in the skies with winning from amazing and talented 'skies' where their spirit would never die.Oh my oh my.Like i wanna cries.Thank you 'skies'.KKK/TBH you made it with the style and TQ for making all Malaysian smile..:p :D :D :D :D

13. JaCk™

JaCk™ Regular Member

wow, today local newspapers keep mentioning about KKK/TBH.. they look like heroes after winning AE.. KKK/TBH is getting more attention from badminton world.. hope they keep their feet on the ground and achieve more success in future.. ultimately, win the World Championship and Olympic Gold Medal for Malaysia.. good luck!

14. alfa2

alfa2 Regular Member

architect
    This thread's title should KKK/TBH & Rexy's combination. Imagine all straight games til they won it in AE..... In KO they were knocked down by the Koreans when Rexy is not there to guide them.

15. alfa2

alfa2 Regular Member

architect
    KKK/TBH is going to be bigger than any players from MAS in these past few decades......

16. jug8man

jug8man Regular Member

MultiTasked guy, Stress Addict, Leisure Bum, mad c
    alfa2,

That's an excelent idea and point. Mods / Administrator, any chance you could help change the thread title ???

Cheers!
    TBBMBB(N)

17. JaCk™

JaCk™ Regular Member

Hope CCM/HTH will work harder and compete with KKK/TBH.. Imagine, ex partners becoming rivals in future.. tat will be interesting.. good for malaysia badminton too..

18. sickgal

sickgal Regular Member

they're now in the ranking of 30s... probably no more when the new ranking list come out... btw... I'd read the local newspaper saying that they are the faster pair in climbing to the top of the ranking..

19. JaCk™

JaCk™ Regular Member

U mean who? KKK/TBH or CCM/HTH??

20. soleha

soleha Regular Member

student
    I'm gettin confuse 2 but i think its kkk/tbh coz this thread is all about them..:)